D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again.
What you would define as ruined, we would define as improved. And your "population" is much smaller, btw, as the numerous forums and reviews on Amazon indicate. Making it to Inferno isnt the problem, Inferno ITSELF is the problem anyways. It's clearly a "pay to win" system (in a game that we already paid for!) that Blizz designed as a cash cow to gross ever more profits. Pretty brilliant on their part I must say, and though most people are starting to realize it, it makes no difference now - the damage is done.

(07-13-2012, 06:42 PM)Quark Wrote: Edit: on second thought, not worth it anymore. You hate the game. Stop playing it.

Soon enough, I probably will. It just sucks that I have to, because I waited so long for it only to be utterly disappointed - and its even worse because it is completely wasted potential.

Enjoy your 'pay to win', lazy/cheeseball mechanics, AH cash cow of a game. Of course, I'm sure you will. Your post history has shown Blizz can probably make a game where the object is to see who could fart the loudest, and you would still love it. Some of us, however, have higher standards.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again. - by FireIceTalon - 07-13-2012, 07:01 PM