Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Was able to use some banked respec points to ditch the recently acquired Chaos and Life nodes to get to Resolute Technique. Thank god. Life is so much better. Smashing through things, hit 45, got into Chamber of Sins, and +Life on Hit on Ice Nova is great. I'm definitely pleased with how the changes worked out. Now, the plan is to crash through the rest of Act II, and get back into Act III, which, I think is my favorite storyline of the three Acts.

I am a little worried about what I'm goiing to do against Vaal Boss. The elementally resistant, has me thinking I should use Heavy Strike on him and suck up the DPS loss, as I think even with the DPS loss statistically, I think it will be a better thing overall.

We'll see. I definitely feel better right now, on my templar than I did with the Marauder.

My Current Gear I got the chest in Chamber of Sins from the 1st level boss. I spent a lot of Orbs to get it to 4s, only to giggle as I got the 4l on the first try, and then 5 orbs to get it to 4 red. Thank god, I've got about 20 Alterations worth of junk in the stash to part with, and build back up my stock on jewelers.

Is there a level req on getting more than 4s? In.... 30? Jewelers, I didn't see anything but 1 2 or 3 sockets, until I got the 4.

I've seen dropped gear with 5s, but nothing yet with 6s, and I've yet to put jewelers on a chest and end up with more than 4.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 03-12-2013, 01:46 AM