Required reading for 4th graders in Illinois....
(12-03-2013, 10:48 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: .... which is why I've had you on ignore the last 2+ years, and this would be what, maybe the 3rd time in that period I have read one of your ridiculous posts!?

You sound like you have trouble with how that concept works.

Quote:Prove it. Far as I can see

Then you have trouble with your vision as well? I feel almost sorry for you. Almost.

Quote:Yes, me utterly destroying you in D1 PvP to the point where you are embarassed to show yourself around these neck o' the woods again, and thus being personally responsible for your social demise of is a fear of mine. But one I am willing to accept, since you put your claim to almighty skills out there.

Spoken like a true scrub. 'Playing' for what exactly? Bragging rights? A 'virtual' turf? 'Social demise'? Lulzworthy from a scrub.

You still don't get it do you scrub? About 'True' D1 dueling?

The first clue you are missing is even mentioning b-net. Only scrubby nubs even play b.net duels. The pro-am league starts at LAN. At the very least.

If you need an explanation on why pro-am uses LAN over B.net, then you're not even ready for that.

Second clue. You still have a scrub mentality of 'bring your high level char and i duelz you in bnet lolz'. Play for ears. Bragging rights. Virtual turf. 'Social Demise'? Ooooh....careful with that edge there Edgy McScrubby.

Ever even thought of what it is you're willing to put in the pot? I've been playing ever since the D1 pro am level LAN circuit started, and players were putting actual computer gears at stake. Lose one match, lose your 2k$ machine.

And that was the early days, when 'players' were still rank amateurs. It became more serious when people started putting in real cash monies.

E-Sport? Puhleze. The stuff I saw in those underground circuit would make Blizzard blush and vomit. More like E-Gladiator Pits. Ancient Romans would feel right at home.

Even then it was still just cash, and computer gear at the end of the day. It's barely college level football league. Things got more interesting when I moved deeper into the levels where players were betting car and house keys.

I'll spell it out for you scrub. House deeds and car ownership were at stake here. I've won and lost more mansions and Bentleys than you can count, sweetiekins.

But it didn't get Realer than Real until 'Butcher Race' games were done. Probably never even heard of that, let alone played it have you scrub?

See that's not a surprise, considering you think being a world Poker champion consist of bringing your own un-inspected deck, playing with no real stakes, and declaring a 5 card drop is 'standard' rules.

'Butcher Race' games, are where you literally, risk life and limb.
You flip a 3 sided coin (if you need to ask, you're a scrub) to determine which char you will choose. No, scrub, you don't square off against each other like a nub. Whatever the 3 sided coin chooses, all players will use.

You pick that char, -starting- char, and you race to the Butcher.

First one who defeats The Butcher, wins. You don't want to lose, because you can literally lose a finger, toe, or limb. At higher levels your life is on the line. I still have all of mine, because I've managed to turn a few loss into a double or nothing gambit.

An ex player who got out of the game told his experience in an allegorical story.

http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/south.html

So yeah scrub, stick to the shallow end of the pool. It's much safer there. I hate to see a budding scholar of True Marxism, risks his life and limb in a game he barely understands, but thinks he's a pro in.

Protip: It's not me you should be afraid of. It's the heavy hitters who enforce the rules of the circuit. They, unlike me, don't have much patience for 'D1 (b.net...lololololol) duelists' who thinks it's all just for fun and games.

PS: That's -my- autobiography. The last of a True D1 Duelist. No names have been dropped but all the details are 110% truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Required reading for 4th graders in Illinois.... - by Hammerskjold - 12-03-2013, 11:44 PM