Grim Dawn - Alpha released today
I've been playing a good bit of this lately and am having a really good time with it. This is the perfect balance between Diablo 3 and Path of Exile for me and I picked it up at just the right time. The current season of D3 has no updates that interest me in the slightest and PoE has never held my interest for very long as I'm just not interested in the heavy emphasis on trading.

With Grim Dawn I can play it as a single player game and develop a unique character build that hasn't been theory-crafted to oblivion and have room for great successes and failures.

Currently building out a 2-handed Melee Sorcerer (Fire). Unfortunately lost my recent attempt (lvl 65) by getting greedy and going back for a side quest that I thought I could clean up but wasn't ready for the spike chaos damage. I plan to start another go at this build tomorrow and plan to stream as much of it as I can.

So far I haven't even had an itch to try another build so I figure I will have a lot of longevity in Grim Dawn.

Has anyone else been playing much? I believe I've seen Frag on from time to time? Anyone that is playing have a favorite build?

Messages In This Thread
Grim Dawn - Alpha released today - by Alram - 05-15-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Grim Dawn - Alpha released today - by Taem - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Grim Dawn - Alpha released today - by Alram - 05-16-2013, 03:50 AM
RE: Grim Dawn - Alpha released today - by Alram - 06-05-2013, 03:59 AM
RE: Grim Dawn - Alpha released today - by Alram - 12-22-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Grim Dawn - Alpha released today - by Alram - 01-14-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Grim Dawn - Alpha released today - by Chesspiece_face - 05-13-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: Grim Dawn - Alpha released today - by Alram - 05-13-2016, 03:39 AM