Waypoint Madness
I recently started a new paladin, and had a weird exprience with the Spider Forest waypoint. When he cleared out the Forest, including the spider cavern, he had not yet found the waypoint. I figured it was easy to miss, so I went through the whole area again, twice. He had still not yet found the waypoint, so I quit the game and came back into the same game with my higher level barbarian, who already had the waypoint.

I figured that I could go to the waypoint, see where it was in relation to town, then use that information to get the waypoint with my paladin. Turns out that the waypoint was right next to the spider cavern. I figured I had missed it with my paladin, so I came back into the game with him. He went to the spider cavern, and there was no waypoint anywhere.

I came back in with my barbarian, went to the waypoint and dropped an item on the waypoint. I came back in with my paladin, and there was no waypoint, no item. I brought the barbarian back and dropped another item in town. I also explored the spider forest more. His map was completely different than the paladin's. When the paladin came back, there was still no waypoint, but the item the barbarian dropped was in town.

This was all on USEast. Anybody have any idea what is going on here?
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu

Messages In This Thread
Waypoint Madness - by Kartoffelsalat - 10-05-2003, 12:45 AM
Waypoint Madness - by Draconis - 10-05-2003, 01:12 AM
Waypoint Madness - by Ruvanal - 10-05-2003, 01:19 AM
Waypoint Madness - by Kartoffelsalat - 10-05-2003, 01:45 AM
Waypoint Madness - by the Langolier - 10-05-2003, 07:47 AM