"The Lurker Lounge" 5th Anniversary - Wallpaper
Dear Bolty, Staff Members & Lurkers,

for the celebration of the 5th Anniversary of the "Lurker Lounge", I've made this wallpaper. I've assembled it using some impressive shots from the very first "Diablo II" teaser trailer that was first shown to the public back in 1998. This less known "Diablo II" cinematic animation, which shows the journey of the Dark Wanderer (Diablo) to Tristram, has the darkest mood of all "Diablo II" teaser and in-game cinematics, and it's therefore my personal favorite.

The high-quality, 1024 x 768 version of this wallpaper (JPG-format, ~200 KB size) can be downloaded here:

"The Lurker Lounge" 5th Anniversary - Wallpaper: "Journey to Tristram" (1024 x 768)

I wish you, Bolty, many more exciting years with the "Lurker Lounge" and its great strategy infos and discussions around "Diablo" and other Blizzard games.

Here's hoping for a SOON™ to be announced DIABLO III that breathes some fresh life again into the more and more dull getting games industry! :)

[Image: 5_Years_Lurker_Lounge_2004_640.jpg]
"The Lurker Lounge" 5th Anniversary - Wallpaper: "Journey to Tristram", 640 x 480 preview version
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller

Messages In This Thread
"The Lurker Lounge" 5th Anniversary - Wallpaper - by nobbie - 07-20-2004, 11:07 AM
"The Lurker Lounge" 5th Anniversary - Wallpaper - by Guest - 07-24-2004, 10:27 PM