MF Sorc
Hey,

I've been lurking here for some time now, learning about the game and different characters and after playing around on single player I've decided that I want to build a MF Sorceress, mainly so I can get some good items online for both the sorc and future characters. I've read a few MF guides and plan to run both the pit and Mephisto in hell; I'm playing Diablo2LOD v1.10 (Europe Ladder) btw.

Skills

So far from reading other posts I've decided to max FO and CM, not sure whether it's worth IB or not for the synergy. Also I'm not sure whether I should be using ES or not, if so, how many points in TK? Then there’s teleport, I would use just the single point but I've read posts about maxing it, is it really worth the points?

FO - 20
CM - 20
IB - 20
ES - ??
TK - ??
TP - ??
+ Pre-Requirements

Stats

I'm not too sure which points go where, and another thing I had thought about was max block or not?

Equipment

From looking around the Arreat Summit and posts on this forum I've came up with these suggestions...

Shako - Socketed With P.Topaz
Skulders - Socketd With P.Topaz
Oculus - Socketed eventually with an Ist (any advise until I manage to find one?)
Rhyme Runeword - Not sure which shield to use
Goldwrap
2 Nagelrings
Not sure about the gloves/boots/ammy

But so far I could certainly be doing with some more resists :unsure:

Anyway thanks in advance, any advise would be appreciated :)

Messages In This Thread
MF Sorc - by Slash - 12-21-2004, 08:23 PM
MF Sorc - by Wyrm - 12-22-2004, 09:29 PM
MF Sorc - by Bam-Bam - 12-27-2004, 02:08 PM
MF Sorc - by -Tempus- - 12-28-2004, 09:00 PM
MF Sorc - by Skie_M - 01-14-2005, 08:02 PM
MF Sorc - by mjagger - 01-14-2005, 11:50 PM
MF Sorc - by lfd - 01-15-2005, 12:32 AM
MF Sorc - by whathuh - 01-18-2005, 05:15 AM