AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(07-21-2010, 05:53 PM)--Pete Wrote: Hi,

Part of the problem is the limitations of Auctioneer, which most serious traders use. Unless one is focusing on only a few items, he can't take a long time on each one. So, if the undercut items aren't below a given threshold, the trader doesn't even see them. And if they're above another threshold, they're automatically posted as a deeper undercut.

I have toyed with the notion of redoing Auctioneer to make it smarter. I've even gone as far as to learn a bit of lua and build some simple (and useless) add-ons. But it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

--Pete

Auctionator is my god. It allows me to quickly post my wares, check for undercuts on my auctions (while at the same time showing all the listings for that same item so I can see at a quick glance if I'm being vastly undercut), and cancel all my auctions that have been undercut and need to be reposted.

If anyone is serious about making money on the AH I would recommend Auctionator over Auctioneer any day of the week.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by Chesspiece_face - 07-21-2010, 06:39 PM