AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
Hi,

(07-21-2010, 06:39 PM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: Auctionator is my god. It allows me to quickly post my wares, check for undercuts on my auctions (while at the same time showing all the listings for that same item so I can see at a quick glance if I'm being vastly undercut), and cancel all my auctions that have been undercut and need to be reposted.

If anyone is serious about making money on the AH I would recommend Auctionator over Auctioneer any day of the week.

I tried Auctionator. I think it is a very good tool for the average player who does some AH trading, or even for a player who only wants to buy and sell items he needs or farms at fair prices. While it lacks some of the functionality of Auctioneer, it would be usable by heavy traders except for the degree of interaction it requires.

Keep in mind that my three bankers had about 3000 items in the AH total. That meant that 1500 items needed to be processed daily, in addition to scanning the AH and buying new items. Adding one second to the processing of each item added 25 minutes to the daily time. With Auctioneer, my daily time had gotten into the four to five hour range. Had I used Auctionator as my AH tool, I'd estimate I'd have been at over eight hours.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by --Pete - 07-21-2010, 06:56 PM