How are you guys becoming filthy rich?
(08-17-2011, 02:48 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I turn the uncut common gems into disenchantables (necks and rings). Carnelian Spikes are a goldmine when disenchanted. It takes a LONG time to craft the JC items and disenchant them, but the profit is amazing. If I had unlimited time, I can see myself making 20k+ gold/day. As it is, I can easily do about 5k with maybe 45 mins of work. The only thing that slows it down is that I am on a low pop server so sales can be very slow.

You can split this between the DE fodder and raw carnelians. Since raw carnelians are easily tranmuted into Inferno Rubies, they sell for almost as much as the essences the spikes DE into, at least on my server. If, by some miracle, Carnelians are not selling for close to 1/3 what an Inferno Ruby sells for, then you can buy up the carnelians transmute them to Inferno Rubies and sell the inferno rubies. I can sometimes snag some Carnelians from people who have no idea where to price them when there are none on the AH and they sell them for like 10g each. LOL, 30g --> 120g for me... more if I get a transmute proc.

Sometimes the raw uncommon gems are better to prospect than the raw blue text gems of the same color, especially the ones that are used for the JC dailies.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by dotonir - 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
"How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-18-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by Concillian - 08-18-2011, 07:01 PM