Has the fire from the sky stopped falling?
(05-16-2012, 03:25 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I've logged in and about about a dozen times today and haven't had any issues (other than when they took the servers offline for emergency maintenance). Latency has been really great too. I only had one or two minor rubber-banding issues, but overall it's been a good gaming experience for me.

Before the emergency maintenance I had no problems. Since then it's been pretty bad at times, but not all the time. Plenty of rubber-banding and little half-second delays. Once I got rooted to one spot for nearly a full minute - thankfully no enemies were around.

However, it seems the servers have gone down (yet again) just now. No ETA on when they'll be back. I don't know what's been going on with them, but I hope they get this sorted out soon. I already lost ALL my achievements because of the maintenance. I hope I don't lose them all over again because of this. Two strikes, and I'm going to start getting angry. Tongue
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has the fire from the sky stopped falling? - by Roland - 05-16-2012, 03:47 AM