Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
(06-14-2012, 02:16 AM)MongoJerry Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 01:58 AM)Roland Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 01:15 AM)MongoJerry Wrote: [*]Set aside your barbarian and play another class up through Act 1 Inferno. I've had a ball on my Wizard, and it seems like the other classes are pretty fun to play as well. Or start a completely different barbarian from scratch, do not twink him or her at all, and use completely different skills.

Right. Set aside our primary class that some of us have invested well over a hundred hours into so that we can, what, get yet another class to the brick wall? What do we do then, play another class, and so on, and so on until we run out of classes? What if we find the first three difficulties boring due to a lack of challenge? What if we don't enjoy the other classes nearly as much? There needs to be some middle ground here.

Two weeks, Roland. Two weeks. That's about the timeframe for 1.0.3. I didn't say to delete your character. I suggested that you can set him or her aside for two weeks and try out something else until 1.0.3 comes out. There are lots of other things you can do in the next two weeks.

As I've noted to Tal, Blizzard's QA has been steadily going down hill for years and it just gets worse and worse. Hearing how they decided to set the difficulty for Inferno tells me that Blizzard really is fairly clueless on how to balance things and didn't do the testing in house they said they did (otherwise immune minions would not have gotten into the game as they are now or there wouldn't have been this difficulty cliff being instituted from Act 1 to Act 2 and Act 2 to Act 3 and finally Act 3 to Act 4 in Inferno).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by Lissa - 06-14-2012, 03:13 AM