Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
LOL at Blizz not swallowing their pride and just lowering the boss's health. That may help melee chars out, but it does nothing for ranged, which is who IM is really a pain in the ass for.

@Mongo - Yep, health is just over 35k, and armor with FA on is over 5700. DPS about 5200.

Well, I came across another one of these damn packs, this time I managed to kill them w/o even dying once, but I used my other build. I was able to trap them in a room with the Templar as a door shield, and Venom Hydra and Blizzard did the rest, with a little bit of magic missile thrown in. Although, I wonder if this was just a fluke, or if this tactic can work consistently. It's kinda cheesy but so is the time travel speed, dmg, and 3 affixes of Soul Lashers.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by FireIceTalon - 06-14-2012, 10:25 AM