Not sure where to post this, but since the D3 forum has the most views.
I'm on the annual pass and the card on my account was switched before D3 came out. Actually missed a payment cause it was changed in the wrong place and so one didn't process correctly. So my account was inactive for a day or so till the correct information was entered where it needed to be. It gave the same notice. D3 still looked active and everything looked fine. Just to be safe though I submitted a ticket on battle.net. A couple hours later I received a reply saying

Blizz Support Wrote:I am so very sorry for the confusion!! Your Annual Pass status is fine!
(>'-')> ^( '-' )^ <('-'<) (v'-'v) (>'-')> <( '-' )> <('-'<)

I know you got that email saying you lost your Charger and your Diablo III and we do send that whenever there are any changes to your account information during the Annual Pass Agreement. That said, I was checking on your account and it is showing that we did take your charge out on May 13, 2012.

(b^.^)b You still have your mounts and you can still use the Beta as well as your Digital Download for Diablo III when it comes out.

I was able to verify your characters still have the Tyreal Charger as well. As long as you keep a card on your account you should be fine, but if you have any issue when Diablo III comes out please let us know. Our contact information can be found at http://blizzard.com/support/article/cs.

If you need help with anything else please let us know! Thank you so much for your time, your patience and mostly thank you for contacting Blizzard! ("\(^.^)

So if everything shows as active still on your account I would say that you are probably fine, but submitting a ticket would verify it for you if you didn't want to take a chance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not sure where to post this, but since the D3 forum has the most views. - by swirly - 06-20-2012, 05:29 AM