Why Dex-based classes are terrible.
(07-01-2012, 01:51 AM)Roland Wrote: I have "only" 43k health in Inferno, and yet I have just shy of 234k Effective Health - on my Demon Hunter. I find I cannot survive Act II Inferno, and the reason I've come to realize is not inadequate defense, but inadequate offense. My DPS (without SS, since I do not use it and find it to be a bogus indicator of actual DPS output) is right around 25k. This is easily about 5k, maybe even 10k too low for me to comfortably handle Act II.

Well, I can only conclude that your analysis confirms my overarching contention about Inferno - that it's a poorly balanced, inflation-ridden crap-shoot, rife with cheesy insta-kills rather than deeper levels of tactical challenge. At this point I think Nightmare offers the most balanced game-play, with champ packs limited to random combinations of "only" two lethal uber-skills. I'm frankly more interested in how low a character level you need to solo each entire Act in NM, than in how much gold you need to spend on AH to make progress in Inferno.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Dex-based classes are terrible. - by RogueMage - 07-01-2012, 02:10 AM