The Story of Luddite, a HC/No AH/No Twink Run
(11-08-2012, 01:24 AM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 10:06 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: Note: Yes, I realize a problem is that the Blacksmith is account wide, but I simply won't be bothered to account for the gold it takes to level the BS. Rest assured, I'll only be crafting level appropriate things regardless.

While I think it appropriate to not fuss over having a trained blacksmith, there is a small twist on your situation. You seem to have the super deluxe blacksmith. Mine never puts increased movement speed on the boots he makes! Tongue

Good luck and have fun. I could never handle HC but I am otherwise running the Lochnarmy™ as self sufficient as well.

It's rare indeed even with found boots. He usually likes to create boots with int (unless you actually need it.) :p Honestly I would have been happy with just strength or armor.

Boots I have to admit are a sketchy proposition since movement speed seems to be rare. So I got lucky there as movement speed is a huge boon at this point. Chances are that I will be holding on to these boots for the sake of movement for a long time. You just can't go back once you've got movement speed. You just can't.

Monster Power is definitely a great addition. Without it, I would never bother with something like this. But even on Monster Power 3, Leoric almost cleaved my Barb's head off, so it's a bit exciting.

Also, I have no idea how to play Barbs (this is my highest level barb, at 10), so any suggestion is welcome. I think my main goal will be to head to Act 3 Crater asap and hope to get some yellows from there.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Story of Luddite, a HC/No AH/No Twink Run - by Archon_Wing - 11-08-2012, 02:33 AM