Diablo III - Reaper of Souls - Information Round-up
If that's the case though, how come 200 dps weapons still drop like rain for my wiz, who is paragon 100? I honestly see little if any difference in the quality of drops between any of my chars...whether playing my WD is who is p25, my Monk at p57, or my 100 wiz. I do see more legendaries drop on my higher paragons, but that is really the only noticeable difference from what I can tell. Admittedly, I did find two gg items on my Wiz a while ago: a Unity with 8% ias and the Witching Hour that she currently uses (I had a nice Int unity with 8% ias already so I ended up selling the one I found for like 300 mill or so), but considering I have almost as many hours played on my wiz as all my other chars combined, it is difficult to make a fair assessment in how much of a role her paragon level played. At look at it more from an RNG perspective than I do paragon level, in terms of item quality. The only difference I am really able to make out is that I see more legendaries drop for my higher paragon chars.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo III - Reaper of Souls - Information Round-up - by FireIceTalon - 08-22-2013, 07:34 PM