This is what's wrong with the news these days.
NO.

Translation: Dude, Try some new material. It's not just that you are a marxist, it's that in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD You regurgitate the SAME SHIT It's like you are a cow with a favorite Cud, and you JUST CAN'T MOVE ON.

How many times can you say

Quote:That's because any other way of looking at capitalism, outside of a Marxist lens, is one-dimensional at best.

I swear, you have these little quips macro'd to your keyboard, and you just have to Alt in the code, and TADA! A NEW WAY TO SAY THAT FIT AND MARXISM IS TEH SOOPERIUH VIZUN.

Seriously. That's the basic jist of every damn thing you ever say. Different word, and sentence structure, but the same thing, every time.

EVERY TIME

Because seriously:

Who didn't see this coming when you started in the conversation? I sure as shit did.
And You really do just repeat the same things over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

This wasn't even about CAPITALISM to being with, but where the FUCK did we end up at, YET FUCKING AGAIN?!

KKKAPITALIZM, and how it's the worstest, and if we'd all just look at it this way, we'd have our blinders removed, no longer be lemmings, and puppets, and muppets, and blind sheep followers, and every other thing you have said over the years to try and make sure that you can make yourself feel good.

Well Congratulations.

You win!
You are TEH MARXIST SUHPREEM
And we all know it.

So stop derailing shit. God, I wouldn't mind your viewpoint, if you didn't just

"Bring it around town!"
[Image: bring-it-around-town-spongebob-o.gif]

To the same thing every time.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is what's wrong with the news these days. - by shoju - 09-26-2013, 05:42 PM