Pacific Rim, the movie spacifically.
(10-17-2013, 09:23 PM)Ruvanal Wrote: Needing a kaiju DNA coating to get the jaeger to the other side of the rift, then the life pod not needing the coating to get back?

I actually didn't have a problem with that. It was a one-way lock to keep things from going in, not coming out. Either that or the lock was broken when the Jaeger blew.

The problem I had was that the Gipsy Danger was getting its arse handed to it throughout most of the movie, until it finally pulls out the giant sword and starts tearing Kaiju to shreds. Why was it engaging in a boxing match when it had a huge-ass sword they had seemingly forgotten about? Why not LEAD with that weapon?

(10-17-2013, 07:26 AM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Hmmm, offhand I can only remember one scene that kinda bugged me a bit. It was when Mako stepped into a Jaeger in the 'real' for the first time and almost fired the plasma cannon.

- Safety system be damned.

That's what I figured. These are giant monster killing robots. I don't imagine that any of the budget was used to make them "safe".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacific Rim, the movie spacifically. - by DeeBye - 10-18-2013, 01:12 AM