Bourgeois economist basically admits that neo-classical economics is pseudoscience.
(11-06-2013, 10:23 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 11:36 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: You wish it was just an opinion Smile

Isn't your whole premise anchored on the opinion of one person, Robert Johnson? INET is a George Soros enterprise and it's people propagandize in one direction. An obvious one.

Of all the so called economists in this world, you've happened to find the one that is the truth giver. Hallowed be INET. Blessed be the Soros...

I doubt any reasonable person would argue that economics is as firm a science as physics, or meteorology. Truths in sociology, psychology, and economics are not so easy to form natural equations. And, like many predictive models, once their underlying assumptions erode and become invalid they quickly fall apart.

I doubt Mr. Johnson is even 1/10th as radical as I am, and he sure as hell isn't a Marxist economist.

That being said, what he had to say contained many truthisms - and truth is what I am interested in - I don't really care if they are a Marxist or not. Admittedly I would like see more mainstream economists that use more radical or heterodox analysis instead of the same old shit we see and hear everyday, but that is probably too much to ask and is another topic entirely.

But, I can link you to others that share a similar view if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
re - by Hammerskjold - 11-05-2013, 08:26 AM
kyaa! - by Hammerskjold - 11-19-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Bourgeois economist basically admits that neo-classical economics is pseudoscience. - by FireIceTalon - 11-06-2013, 03:04 PM