Hunter Druid
Quote:Heiho,
I didn't specifically test this, and neither me can look at code stuff, but the second SP character with hirelings not even showing the swirlie plus that vague memory of someone having annotated it some earlier time is close enough to me. Usually Undead Crown would be sufficient enough in Nightmare to keep an Act2 guy alive on itself with that pole he wears. It isn't. He recovers health very quickly, so as long as he's on top of things there's no real problem. If he gets crowded things become a hairy mess quickly without pots. With the Zon I thought his weapon would be too slow, so he maybe would be stunned too often, but this explanation isn't true by sheer observation.

After playing with this some more, it seems a bit more complicated at least for me. Granted, there's some tricky factors that makes straightforward observation\conclusion trickier. With another SP char of mine, with a higher level Barbarian merc and a weapon with AMN and a blood helm, he seems to be ok. Then again he is higher level, and iirc barb mercs have a faster life regen. (Base at least, a prayer merc with Insight may or may not be as fast.)

In either case, thanks for the heads up about this potential bug\feature.
If it does turn out to be true, I might have to start looking and save
those DOL runes instead of making the usual bloodcraft helm.

Quote:
but I also think one needs to know the original flavour of the game to think about changes.

Agreement on that. Gots to know which one's the baby and which is the bathwater and such.

Messages In This Thread
Hunter Druid - by librarian - 09-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Hunter Druid - by ShadowHM - 09-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Hunter Druid - by Archon_Wing - 09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Hunter Druid - by librarian - 09-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Hunter Druid - by Hammerskjold - 09-10-2008, 08:41 AM
Hunter Druid - by librarian - 09-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Hunter Druid - by Hammerskjold - 09-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Hunter Druid - by librarian - 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM
RE: Hunter Druid - by bradsimon - 03-24-2011, 03:35 AM