US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage
(07-08-2015, 10:55 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 05:37 AM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Kandrathes post, even his last reply (unsuccessfully) defending what he said, still has more than one untenable problems with it (regardless if it is directed at Marx or any other person) and I was going to type a response out for him. But I decided not to for now, because 1. it will probably just devolve into another Libertarian vs. Marxist brawl, and 2. I am too tired and lazy do so right now.
FYI, I was defending nothing. I was explaining the meaning of words due to the afore discussed issues you seem to have in comprehension.

I don't really need your further arrogant critique of my point of view. It is mine. This may be a big shock, but some people won't agree with you.

Hahaha. There are also still plenty of people who hold the "point of view" that the world is also only 6,000 years old, and who don't "believe" that evolution is for real either. Smile Their "point of view", however, is completely meaningless (not to mention erroneous).

I am not the least bit interested in "points of view", of any kind. "Points of view" are subjective perceptions of the world constructed for the sake of upholding certain ideologies, abstract moral judgements, and other meaningless philosophical mumbo jumbo. They are an independent thing from an objective description and critique of the present material conditions, and have absolutely no bearing on the real workings of the world whatsoever. The world does in fact work a certain way REGARDLESS and independent of your meaningless "personal views" or morals.

If we had an "argument" about the color of the sun, it would probably go something like this:

Kandrathe: The sun is green.
FIT: No, the sun is very obviously yellow.
Kandrathe: No, its green, because green is my favorite color!!!!
FIT: Sorry, that still doesn't make the sun is green.
Kandrathe: Its green damn it because I say so!! Don't arrogantly critique my opinion to which I'm entitled!!
FIT: .....*walks away chuckling and shaking his head*
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage - by FireIceTalon - 07-09-2015, 02:10 AM