Autism, exploitation and Capitalism
The mere fact you are calling me a troll for observing a real existing thing shows that, the only troll here is in fact YOU. I'm fucking tired of you running around this forum in any political discussion without even contributing an ounce of something constructive. I know I shouldn't expect much more from an apologist for white supremacy, but goddamn. And I'm not the only one who feels this way about you, believe it. You should thank your lucky stars that I'm not an Admin here, and that Bolty is more tolerant of your white nationalist rhetoric and trolling than I would be. Now get the fuck out of my thread.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Autism, exploitation and Capitalism - by FireIceTalon - 12-05-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Autism, exploitation and Capitalism - by Tal - 12-07-2016, 03:51 PM