Since no one has said it yet, Merry Christmas Lurkers.
Happy belated everything, most recent of which is Christmas 2020, and Winter Solstice 2020 which gave us a nice conjunction.

I've been away from the forum a number of years, and I hope to reconnect with my old account soon (if possible). Or maybe just create a new one based on the old one. (For this post I hope to stay anonymous, I don't want this to be about me.)

It's nice to see Bolty still here running the show, and I'm pleased to see some familiar faces still here. Others, I notice, haven't posted in a while, and I hope they still show up once in a while.

The last time I came here to say "Hi Guys!", Pete had died some months prior, and I was too heartbroken to post, not even a sad emoticon or RIP. And I see we've lost Bun-Bun. We've probably lost others too. (I remember King Jim, who was in his 60's twenty years ago, I am not optimistic about him.)

Has the Lounge ever designated a day of the year as an informal reunion day, for people who only appear annually or so?
Old Lurker
Here and gone and here again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since no one has said it yet, Merry Christmas Lurkers. - by Old Lurker - 12-27-2020, 10:53 PM