new to 1.10
<Removed>

There is also an "edit" feature, which you could have used to include the two posts after this. In addition, it helps to click the reply button on the post you are, in fact, replying to. Your title says it's to Gekko, but you replied to Dozer. It makes it easier to read for Lurkers using the threaded view.
Ummmm, you do realise that those are the joke examples at the end of "How to Write like a Wanker", don't you?
Methinks Obi2Kenobi was too quick to reply to that one. Blushes all-round.

Good replies, though!
"we have been sent to earth during this dark hour/
to help free the humans from the evil forces that are presently controlling them/
differentiate the holy men from the phony men/
only then will you see the patterns in the pandemonium"

- The Constructus Corporation
gekko,Jul 30 2004, 10:27 PM Wrote:You clearly missed my earlier post.&nbsp; Once again, try this link:

http://www.digiserve.com/eescape/closet/si...e-A-Wanker.html

Trust me.&nbsp; You really need the info on that site.

gekko
I'm confused here. Is there supposed to be some irony to repeatedly posting a link that has nothing to do with the topic at hand? Are you TRYING to be annoying?
My other mount is a Spiderdrake
LPL2004,Jul 29 2004, 05:32 PM Wrote:is there a limit to how many 7% MF, or 100 or 290 poisen charms you can have in your inventory?
Yes if you play legit

The limit is how many you find. I've found 2 or 3 7% mf charms and one 290 since the Expansion came out

Quote:a barb (with stormshield and a BOTD Colossus Blade)

Where are you getting your items? If you're using dupes, you should probably go somewhere else to post
Taeme,Aug 27 2004, 12:14 AM Wrote:I'm confused here. Is there supposed to be some irony to repeatedly posting a link that has nothing to do with the topic at hand? Are you TRYING to be annoying?
I think gekko just likes to be a troll in any thread where unrealshadow13 posts. If you leave out his OT junk and the replies to it, on the whole, this hasn't been a bad thread for an overview of 1.10.

And, yes, gekko has been intentionally annoying and/or insulting in other threads, so it could well be the case here.

-- CH
(is it merely a case of power corrupts, or does the lounge simply bring out the worst in some people?)
:wacko: That's what I get for not reading the link... Sorry. :(
Two points:

1) None of my posts in this thread were reply's to, or aimed at, Unreal. They were aimed at LPL2004 and the way he posted his questions, which brings us to the second point;

2) I get rather annoyed when I have to read posts in which the author cannot take the time to utilize the shift key. I get rather annoyed when the poster does not bother to make the slightest effort to use 'real english.'

Whic is exactly why I posted as I did.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"