The Lurker Lounge Forums
Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? (/thread-3747.html)

Pages: 1 2

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Tal - 10-23-2006

This is a general interest post to figure out how many Lurkers will be purchasing and playing the Expansion for WoW. This will help me start planning the 5 and 10 man content for Stormrage up until we get to the 25 man Raid content.

Also what class are you planning on pursuing to 70? Anyone pulling a Gort and levelling a Shaman?

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Bolty - 10-23-2006

I think I'll just answer with...

[Image: wow99.jpg]

-Bolty

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Bun-Bun - 10-23-2006

Quote:This is a general interest post to figure out how many Lurkers will be purchasing and playing the Expansion for WoW. This will help me start planning the 5 and 10 man content for Stormrage up until we get to the 25 man Raid content.

Also what class are you planning on pursuing to 70? Anyone pulling a Gort and levelling a Shaman?

I'll be getting BC, probably the Collector's Edtion. I plan on pushing Pavis and Rathorela up the hill. I may go back and make Hykim an OOMkin, but that's for much later.

I will also have a shaman eventually. The timing on that depends on if everyone disappears into raid content at 70. It's not my first priority, since the only new material there is in the 1-20 range.

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Tal - 10-23-2006

Okay Brittney - I'll mark you down as a no. >.>

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Lissa - 10-23-2006

I'll be there with demons in tow.

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - TheDragoon - 10-23-2006

I will be buying the expansion (pre-ordered the CE through Best Buy, actually). My current plans are somewhat murky but the safe bet is that I will continue to play Skybreak. I am, as yet, undecided on how to spec her, however. I'm torn between a 0/31/30 build for dual wield DPS/tanking ability and a 5/5/51ish build for pure tanking at level 70. The reason is that I think I would love to play a dual wield DPS/tank hybrid but I'm not sure I have the willpower to try and gear up for multiple purposes again. It took a lot of effort to put together a DPS gear set and a tanking gear set at the same time, so I've been pondering just focusing on the tanking, instead.

Other interests of mine include playing a Warlock and a Feral Druid, as well. I am particularly interested in the Druid, but we have so many of them on Stormrage that I am thinking about trying to play my druid from Terenas, instead. However, he's a long way from 60, currently, so that is looking less likely, right now.

If I somehow have more time, I will definitely be playing a Draenei Shaman on Stormrage. :)

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Tuftears - 10-23-2006

IMO Skybreak just wouldn't be the same without obscene dual-wield DPS.:)

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - LochnarITB - 10-23-2006

:rolleyes:

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Mirajj - 10-23-2006

Meg and I are both getting the expansion.

Mirajj will be 70 as quickly as I can make her so. Dae will follow more slowly.

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Quark - 10-23-2006

Will be there, Ramala will be the major part of the plan.

Gonna try a Poison/Mutilate heavy build at first. If the current truths hold, it won't be very strong end game, but maybe this time I'll actually get a 5 cp finisher on a mob I'm grinding ...

Second I'm not sure between Chani and Mitzy. Chani got kind of left behind because I didn't feel like spending what I thought was the necessary time to get her properly setup for her role, and didn't want to take anything from those that would spend the time ... Going back to a leveling atmosphere should fix that.

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Mavfin - 10-23-2006

Quote:Will be there, Ramala will be the major part of the plan.

Gonna try a Poison/Mutilate heavy build at first. If the current truths hold, it won't be very strong end game, but maybe this time I'll actually get a 5 cp finisher on a mob I'm grinding ...

Second I'm not sure between Chani and Mitzy. Chani got kind of left behind because I didn't feel like spending what I thought was the necessary time to get her properly setup for her role, and didn't want to take anything from those that would spend the time ... Going back to a leveling atmosphere should fix that.

I will be buying the expansion, but my SR plans are unknown at this time. I might get a wild hair and shammy it up. (elem/resto mix)

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Ruvanal - 10-24-2006

Already have the expansion on pre-order. There will be a variable amount of push on several characters.

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Kevin - 10-24-2006

I don't know if I'll be on SR at all anymore. My WoW time is becoming less and less and Marn is my main so I don't know if you'll see me much at all on SR till Marn hits 70.

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Sabra - 10-24-2006

Quote:This is a general interest post to figure out how many Lurkers will be purchasing and playing the Expansion for WoW. This will help me start planning the 5 and 10 man content for Stormrage up until we get to the 25 man Raid content.

How did I miss this post till just now? :huh:

I have pre-ordered TBC from Amazon.com - just the plain one. When I saw what they want for the collector's edition, I ... well you don't need the specifics.

I'll be focusing almost solely on LaMage, as she is my main and - it seems - she always will be.

Sabrarogue will be my jewelcrafter, so that's going to take up some time, I'm sure. She's already 300 mining, so she is the logical choice and I still love to solo with her when time permits. She could probably play some of the new 5 and 10 man content without incapacitating me. I'd like to see her become a better rogue.

Other than LaMage and Row, Leahvered may be one to watch. - just because I like her and find the Warlock to be so interesting to play.

I'm sure I'll mess around with a Shaman as well, but I hope to spend more time on Terenas leveling the one I already have. Gotta love that female troll laugh.

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Sabra - 10-24-2006

Quote:IMO Skybreak just wouldn't be the same without obscene dual-wield DPS.:)

Tuft, since you're here, tell us. Are you doing the same kind of thing on the Emeritus boards?

And hey - you're a Lurker, right???;)

What do you plan?

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Tuftears - 10-25-2006

Quote:Tuft, since you're here, tell us. Are you doing the same kind of thing on the Emeritus boards?

No, it's pretty much assumed everyone is getting it.:)

Quote:What do you plan?

I'll be there with bells on! *meow*

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Zyn - 10-26-2006

Ill be levelling Zynli to 70 when the expansion drops. I have to preorder it still but Ill do it in a week or so.

-Zyn

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Gort - 10-26-2006

I've achieved infamy it would seem.

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Tal - 10-26-2006

Quote:I've achieved infamy it would seem.

Did you doubt it o' master of the malt?

Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion? - Kevin - 10-26-2006

Quote:I've achieved infamy it would seem.

How many 60's you got now anyway? 8? 9?

I mean heck I've only got 5 of em.