Stormrage - Who is addicted enough to get the Expansion?
This is a general interest post to figure out how many Lurkers will be purchasing and playing the Expansion for WoW. This will help me start planning the 5 and 10 man content for Stormrage up until we get to the 25 man Raid content.

Also what class are you planning on pursuing to 70? Anyone pulling a Gort and levelling a Shaman?
I think I'll just answer with...

[Image: wow99.jpg]

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:This is a general interest post to figure out how many Lurkers will be purchasing and playing the Expansion for WoW. This will help me start planning the 5 and 10 man content for Stormrage up until we get to the 25 man Raid content.

Also what class are you planning on pursuing to 70? Anyone pulling a Gort and levelling a Shaman?

I'll be getting BC, probably the Collector's Edtion. I plan on pushing Pavis and Rathorela up the hill. I may go back and make Hykim an OOMkin, but that's for much later.

I will also have a shaman eventually. The timing on that depends on if everyone disappears into raid content at 70. It's not my first priority, since the only new material there is in the 1-20 range.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Okay Brittney - I'll mark you down as a no. >.>
I'll be there with demons in tow.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I will be buying the expansion (pre-ordered the CE through Best Buy, actually). My current plans are somewhat murky but the safe bet is that I will continue to play Skybreak. I am, as yet, undecided on how to spec her, however. I'm torn between a 0/31/30 build for dual wield DPS/tanking ability and a 5/5/51ish build for pure tanking at level 70. The reason is that I think I would love to play a dual wield DPS/tank hybrid but I'm not sure I have the willpower to try and gear up for multiple purposes again. It took a lot of effort to put together a DPS gear set and a tanking gear set at the same time, so I've been pondering just focusing on the tanking, instead.

Other interests of mine include playing a Warlock and a Feral Druid, as well. I am particularly interested in the Druid, but we have so many of them on Stormrage that I am thinking about trying to play my druid from Terenas, instead. However, he's a long way from 60, currently, so that is looking less likely, right now.

If I somehow have more time, I will definitely be playing a Draenei Shaman on Stormrage. :)
-TheDragoon
IMO Skybreak just wouldn't be the same without obscene dual-wield DPS.:)
:rolleyes:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Meg and I are both getting the expansion.

Mirajj will be 70 as quickly as I can make her so. Dae will follow more slowly.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Will be there, Ramala will be the major part of the plan.

Gonna try a Poison/Mutilate heavy build at first. If the current truths hold, it won't be very strong end game, but maybe this time I'll actually get a 5 cp finisher on a mob I'm grinding ...

Second I'm not sure between Chani and Mitzy. Chani got kind of left behind because I didn't feel like spending what I thought was the necessary time to get her properly setup for her role, and didn't want to take anything from those that would spend the time ... Going back to a leveling atmosphere should fix that.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Will be there, Ramala will be the major part of the plan.

Gonna try a Poison/Mutilate heavy build at first. If the current truths hold, it won't be very strong end game, but maybe this time I'll actually get a 5 cp finisher on a mob I'm grinding ...

Second I'm not sure between Chani and Mitzy. Chani got kind of left behind because I didn't feel like spending what I thought was the necessary time to get her properly setup for her role, and didn't want to take anything from those that would spend the time ... Going back to a leveling atmosphere should fix that.

I will be buying the expansion, but my SR plans are unknown at this time. I might get a wild hair and shammy it up. (elem/resto mix)

--Mav
Already have the expansion on pre-order. There will be a variable amount of push on several characters.
I don't know if I'll be on SR at all anymore. My WoW time is becoming less and less and Marn is my main so I don't know if you'll see me much at all on SR till Marn hits 70.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:This is a general interest post to figure out how many Lurkers will be purchasing and playing the Expansion for WoW. This will help me start planning the 5 and 10 man content for Stormrage up until we get to the 25 man Raid content.

How did I miss this post till just now? :huh:

I have pre-ordered TBC from Amazon.com - just the plain one. When I saw what they want for the collector's edition, I ... well you don't need the specifics.

I'll be focusing almost solely on LaMage, as she is my main and - it seems - she always will be.

Sabrarogue will be my jewelcrafter, so that's going to take up some time, I'm sure. She's already 300 mining, so she is the logical choice and I still love to solo with her when time permits. She could probably play some of the new 5 and 10 man content without incapacitating me. I'd like to see her become a better rogue.

Other than LaMage and Row, Leahvered may be one to watch. - just because I like her and find the Warlock to be so interesting to play.

I'm sure I'll mess around with a Shaman as well, but I hope to spend more time on Terenas leveling the one I already have. Gotta love that female troll laugh.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:IMO Skybreak just wouldn't be the same without obscene dual-wield DPS.:)

Tuft, since you're here, tell us. Are you doing the same kind of thing on the Emeritus boards?

And hey - you're a Lurker, right???;)

What do you plan?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Tuft, since you're here, tell us. Are you doing the same kind of thing on the Emeritus boards?

No, it's pretty much assumed everyone is getting it.:)

Quote:What do you plan?

I'll be there with bells on! *meow*
Ill be levelling Zynli to 70 when the expansion drops. I have to preorder it still but Ill do it in a week or so.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
I've achieved infamy it would seem.
[Image: 259402pnMDg.png]
Quote:I've achieved infamy it would seem.

Did you doubt it o' master of the malt?
Quote:I've achieved infamy it would seem.

How many 60's you got now anyway? 8? 9?

I mean heck I've only got 5 of em.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.