Poll: Are you...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
male
90.24%
37 90.24%
female
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To which extent do women like pc gaming
Sorry if you feel this was trolling.

Quote:When added to the fact that some women prefer not to reveal their gender online, the combination makes the "poll" portion of this tread a waste of time, a joke. Without the poll option, perhaps this thread would have been started with some meaningful discussion. As it is, it seems more flame bait and/or trolling.

I didn't think so, and it seems to have been a quite interesting thread while I was offline *rofl*...
Well ok, some females dared to push the female button, fair enough. I'll stay with my 30% estimation though.... :D

Thank you for being so nice to me btw. It isn't always like that :rolleyes: , but I'm working hard on it.

Because I started the poll, I will bring it to an end (for now):

Male, 20 years, handsome and sexy :D , German, even Bavarian, just finished military service, going to university in October, posting from the flatrate mainstream connection in my work :P .

PS: for anyone who wants to stay anonymous, just feel free to do so.

Special thanks goes to Count Duckula. She inspired me to this topic (although not poll :D ) and seems to be really nice. Feel yourself virtually kissed on the hand, my countess... :lol:

Hope I don't annoyed anyone to much, have fun!

Greetings Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.

Messages In This Thread
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Guest - 05-14-2003, 04:17 PM
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Guest - 05-14-2003, 08:55 PM
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Fragbait - 05-15-2003, 06:03 AM