Argh, Civerb's Cudgel.. it's drivin me crazy!
Force,Apr 3 2006, 02:10 PM Wrote:I'm not here to ask people to dupe me anythin (100% legit right here), I'm not askin people to give me their only CC, but instead, I'm askin if anyone has a spare CC they wouldn't mind givin away. Like if anyone happened to find an extra one by any chance and wouldn't mind givin it away to someone who's spent half their lifetime lookin for it with no luck. I would really appreciate any help I could get in finally gettin my hands on this damn item..

I have tons of spare CCs. You can have one if you want. PM me if you want to arrange a meeting on Bnet.

btw, searching for CC is probably best done in NM or Hell Church. If you enjoy novelty uniques (crappy ones that are fun to say "I found The Craptaculator once!"), you'll have a better chance of finding them. And even if you don't, there's the possibility of getting elixirs and you'll run positive cash flow. And at clvl 30, you'll level up very nicely from Hell Church-Cats runs.

-Lemmy

Messages In This Thread
Argh, Civerb's Cudgel.. it's drivin me crazy! - by LemmingofGlory - 04-04-2006, 12:52 AM