Argh, Civerb's Cudgel.. it's drivin me crazy!
Hi, I've been playin Diablo for quite a while now. I've started a new character in the past month or 2, and now I've gotten him to level 30. I'm on the quest to become a tank mage, but first, I've been lookin for a CC. The problem is.. I CAN'T FIND IT!!! I play lv2 on normal over and over and over again, just to find nothin. Once, I had found 3 Needlers in a row (one game right after the other), and still no CC. I mean, wth... Jarulf's Guide says there's only an about 1/18 chance of findin it in a game - it's not THAT bad, is it? The problem is, one day, I actually decided to dedicate myself to findin it, since I was sick and had nothin else to do. I actually played JUST level 2 over and over again, about 30 times. Yeah, I spent hours, and worst of all, I found NOTHIN. I'm kinda gettin sick of doin the same damn level just for an item that never seems to show up. So what I'm askin here is this. I'm not here to ask people to dupe me anythin (100% legit right here), I'm not askin people to give me their only CC, but instead, I'm askin if anyone has a spare CC they wouldn't mind givin away. Like if anyone happened to find an extra one by any chance and wouldn't mind givin it away to someone who's spent half their lifetime lookin for it with no luck. I would really appreciate any help I could get in finally gettin my hands on this damn item..

Thanks for any help.
Gateway: USA East
Sorcerer: Force_11.06.04.
Warrior: ForceLuvsSheFlex
LAW: Force_Nov.06.04.

Luvin my babe forever.. =))
Force,Apr 3 2006, 02:10 PM Wrote:I'm not here to ask people to dupe me anythin (100% legit right here), I'm not askin people to give me their only CC, but instead, I'm askin if anyone has a spare CC they wouldn't mind givin away. Like if anyone happened to find an extra one by any chance and wouldn't mind givin it away to someone who's spent half their lifetime lookin for it with no luck. I would really appreciate any help I could get in finally gettin my hands on this damn item..

I have tons of spare CCs. You can have one if you want. PM me if you want to arrange a meeting on Bnet.

btw, searching for CC is probably best done in NM or Hell Church. If you enjoy novelty uniques (crappy ones that are fun to say "I found The Craptaculator once!"), you'll have a better chance of finding them. And even if you don't, there's the possibility of getting elixirs and you'll run positive cash flow. And at clvl 30, you'll level up very nicely from Hell Church-Cats runs.

-Lemmy
Thank you very much for the help and advice. Luckily, though, last night I happened to go on the legit channel on Battle.net for the first time in my life, and I met some very nice people, and this one guy (Jholm, I believe) was generous enough to give me a space CC he happened to have. Thank you very much for the help, though. I really appreciate it. :)
Gateway: USA East
Sorcerer: Force_11.06.04.
Warrior: ForceLuvsSheFlex
LAW: Force_Nov.06.04.

Luvin my babe forever.. =))
hmm i had quite much succes with these kind of runs, only my target in Constricting Rings, for most of my rogues.
Characters: Standard Diablo Rogues: 'Paardenpoep' l36, 'Purechocolade' l31; Sorcerers 'Toverkol' l40, 'Zwarte Piet' l32, 'ZureHaring' l28 (no fb), Warrior 'Klotebeest' l29, LoL characters: rogues 'Roggebrood' l26 and 'Ironvrouw' l7, sorcerer ToverLol l20, warrior LolleBolleGijs l16 ironman character name 'Ironlady', read Toverlol's journey log
When I searched for CC with my Rog, It made me crazy too. She was over 40 and still didnt find it. So Ive played lvls 1 - 8 (Normal and NM diff), because I was looking for Hidden shrines too. I found 2 (or more) Hammers of Jholm + Constricting ring and other uniques I dont recal exactly (IIRC also Overlords Helm and a few common uniques) and get all "important" spells to 15 until one lovely Skeleton (Blackash the Burning) in dlvl 4 dropped CC.

CC can drop almost everywhere (except 15 and well, in 16 is only monster who can drop it....). I remmember to my CC in dlvl 14 from Vortex Lord and to CC from uniques in deep Caves (my was from unique Frost charger Bluehorn in dlvl 11). Point in hunting items is, that you shouldnt "say" what you are looking for. If you just "play around", items will drop like mad :-)))