Warlocks life tapping during pve raids
My take on it as a healer is that, overall, lifetapping is fine. Just use some common-sense about it.

Tapping out of combat is fine, the warlock can restore all their mana for a tiny fraction of mine, so no problem. We all get to full mana faster. Not everyone feels this way though.

Tapping during combat is fine too - if you need mana then go for it. But be careful tapping too low, as our priorities are usually on healing tanks. DPS and other healers come after the damage sponges who are standing between us and the big bad evil guy.

Tapping *right* before a pull is a bad idea. But then doing anything nontrivial right before a pull usually is.

As for the hellfire no-durability thing, it's fine with me if you want to try to avoid the repair costs. But you can't blame a healer for healing. If we perceive that you are taking damage and that healing you could help us win, we heal. It's like instinct. I have unknowingly "resurrected" hunters who were only feigning and I will probably heal you from the "damage" you are taking if I don't realize that too.:)

Messages In This Thread
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Tal - 09-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Delc - 09-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by RTM - 09-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Lissa - 09-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by lfd - 09-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Xanthix - 09-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Kevin - 09-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by Kevin - 09-09-2006, 08:00 AM
Warlocks life tapping during pve raids - by RTM - 09-13-2006, 05:07 PM