Anybody Remember Me?
Anyone remember me from WAY back in the D2 days? I gave up on D2 a while ago, and have since picked up WoW. I currently have 4 level 60 characters - Hunter, Shaman, Mage, and Priest - all horde. They are all located on the Shadow Council server (RP) and all in the same guild which I run, Orgrimmar Home Finance.

Was thinking about trying to get hooked up with some of the ancient lurkers if there are any left. See where you guys are playing now. You guys playing alliance? Horde? Would be willing to re-roll a new char to get in with some of the lurkers. I have been reading the boards for a few weeks, just trying to recognize some names. Picked up on Bolty, of course. Tal and Occhi I remember, but wondering if there are others I am just missing, and where I can hook up with you guys online if you would still have me. If alliance, I will likely wait until the expansion so that I can start a Draenei mage. Something about being as big as a Tauren and shooting fireballs seems fun.

Even if I am the last of a dying breed, I am glad to be back and glad to know this board is still around. This board easily topped Blizzard's own D2 boards back in membership and content several years ago. Would love to make this my new WoW home.

Messages In This Thread
Anybody Remember Me? - by Sal Paradise - 09-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Anybody Remember Me? - by Jester - 09-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Anybody Remember Me? - by Sal Paradise - 09-21-2006, 10:25 PM
Anybody Remember Me? - by Bun-Bun - 09-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Anybody Remember Me? - by Jester - 09-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Anybody Remember Me? - by Occhidiangela - 09-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Anybody Remember Me? - by Sal Paradise - 09-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Anybody Remember Me? - by Sal Paradise - 09-22-2006, 08:56 PM