Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between
Quote:Heh, there's torture and there's torture. Our so-called torture is sleep depravation and scare tactics.
You might want to note that this law means that the president can consider just about anything under the sun an 'acceptable' level of torture. If you think that it's only scare tactics, you are quite and wide, naive, or ignorant.

Quote:Edit: Oh and btw.... if you were saying what you are saying about your own country in my old country or in a number of coutries of today, you'd be dead, your family would be dead and pretty much anyone you've talked to in the last year would be dead. Hmm, in certain cases, that's not such a bad thing, I guess....
Have a nice day.
-A

Your hypocricy in these kinds of matters is really quite staggering. Then again, reasoning was never your strong point.

Quote:Edit: Oh and btw.... if you were saying what you are saying about your own country in my old country or in a number of coutries of today, you'd be dead, your family would be dead and pretty much anyone you've talked to in the last year would be dead. Hmm, in certain cases, that's not such a bad thing, I guess....

As can be evidenced by that lovely example of 'You have it better then ____, sit down, and shut up.'

Hey, if you're interested in waiting until point, its your head, not mine.

Messages In This Thread
Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between - by Swiss Mercenary - 10-02-2006, 06:04 PM