This thread brought to you by...
Yup, posting this using my Nintendo DS & Opera browser, and it works pretty well. A little slow, but the touch screen keyboard works excellently, and the handwriting recognition does a fairly good job of translating my chicken scrawl into readable text.

So, the gauntlet is thrown down fellow Lurkers: Reply in this thread using any portable/non-standard device - Cellphones, PDAs, your smartfridge - Whatever. Except laptops, which while portable is pretty much cheating:P

What's the weirdest thing you can use to reply to this thread?
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Yup, posting this using my Nintendo DS & Opera browser, and it works pretty well. A little slow, but the touch screen keyboard works excellently, and the handwriting recognition does a fairly good job of translating my chicken scrawl into readable text.

So, the gauntlet is thrown down fellow Lurkers: Reply in this thread using any portable/non-standard device - Cellphones, PDAs, your smartfridge - Whatever. Except laptops, which while portable is pretty much cheating:P

What's the weirdest thing you can use to reply to this thread?

I typed these letters WITH my cellphone on my laptop.

Sorry, it was the best I could do :(

Cheers,

Munk

PS (this is typed by hand) Glad to see mobile wi-fi enabled technology advancing. Soon we'll be connected to the lounge 24/7 :P
I just psychically possessed an 56-year old Wall Street trader and compelled him to log in and post in my name.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
sorry, no portable devices so i'm typing thi with my nose [which means no shift-key]. I'm also doing it without corrections [I'm getting these capital 'i's with caps lock]. Anyway, I did post to the LL about 3 years ago with a tablet PC fro a hospitl bed.

----Bob
I'm cheating by posting this from my laptop, but to cover my shame I am using GOK (gnome on-screen keyboard) to simulate a less ergonomic device.
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:What's the weirdest thing you can use to reply to this thread?

Your wand?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Your wand?
request granted
Quote:request granted
You forgot to punctuate that sentence.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:You forgot to punctuate that sentence.
I felt that the lack of punctuation punctuated it rather nicely. Thanks anyway.
I'm posting this on a Blackberry. The "low-fi" view option helps a lot when browsing, but you don't seem to be able to post in it.