Warrior vs. Shaman
I've been using Deet's Elemental spec (I dropped Fire Nova for Storm Reach, though) and I've been having a lot of fun with it. Haven't had time to farm up a Glowing Brightwood Staff with +22 INT, though, so I've been using Charstone Dirk with Gizlock's Buckler.

Had a blast scaling the wall on the Horde base in Warsong Gulch last night. Apparently, due to poor terrain design, you can scale the wall on the outdoor stretch and bombard people from up there. Spellcasters and Hunters with reach talents can hit back, but melee classes can't do jack. It's an exploit, so I don't do it often, but the bastards were turtling anyway, so I felt it was okay that time. It was worth it to watch the rogues and paladins just kinda standing there, crying.

It should also be noted that it's possible to hop over the tunnel gate on the Horde side and reach the Alliance base before the gates go down. I reported this one (and the previous one) to a GM, so hopefully they'll be hotfixed soon. I'll miss my wall bombardment, but oh well:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Warrior vs. Shaman - by Artega - 12-25-2006, 03:13 AM
Warrior vs. Shaman - by deets - 12-29-2006, 12:50 AM
Warrior vs. Shaman - by Artega - 12-29-2006, 10:59 PM
Warrior vs. Shaman - by Watto44 - 01-09-2007, 01:00 AM
Warrior vs. Shaman - by Artega - 01-09-2007, 05:46 PM