[Terenas] Identification of KEY Kara upgrades
I updated the list, trying to weed out key vs. just upgrades.

I need help from the healers identifying anything really key.

So far I only have shard of the virtuous as very key (no MP5 options at all until BT)
The other stuff seems to have more incremental upgrades along the way. Spirit staves / 1H weapons seem to drop all along the way.

I am not going to make a distinguishment on T4 items because the loot system will determine who gets it, we generally will try to make sure a token isn't "wasted" anyway. Tanking stuff is also something we keep an eye out for anyway, as we are a bit lean on tanks well enough geared for 25 man MTing (we basically have Jester, Tiga and Sham. Moors is close, but a bit low on HP). So I haven't really included much in the way of tanking items. We know we want tanks to get tanking gear, we always try to have a tank who will use a tanking item that might drop present at boss kills.

I think we may need to have a little more structure with how we choose subs if multiple are available, and I think this will be a point of discussion for the raid leaders.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
[Terenas] Identification of KEY Kara upgrades - by Concillian - 08-10-2007, 12:45 AM