[Terenas] Identification of KEY Kara upgrades
Raid leaders are trying to identify very key upgrades available in Kara. I'm not talking stuff you're missing, I'm talking items that exist in Kara that are so well itemized for a particular class that they will not replace them until content we are likely to not see for a very long time (Late T5 --> T6)

I want to re-iterate that we don't want to include minor upgrades here. Ironstriders of Urgency would be an example. These are the only DPS warrior plate item in Kara, but crafted leather boots (Fel Leather boots) are comparable in DPS (minus stam) AND there is an upgrade mid of SSC. We are looking at the KEY upgrades, items that you have to think about before replacing with T5 level gear, and probably will last until T6.

I will compile a list based on bosses. Please list any item as:
Boss -- Item -- Class / spec -- Next upgrade available

Examples:
Attumen -- Handwraps of Flowing Thought -- non crit based caster (s.priest/a.warlock) -- T6
Attumen -- Dextrous Manipulation -- f.druid (DPS) -- T6

Moroes -- Pocket Watch -- p.Pally / p.warrior / f.druid -- better static trinket from Hydross, but activate is better than any other tanking trinket available
Moroes -- Edgewalker Longboots -- f.druid (DPS) -- T6
Moroes -- Enchanting pattern (Mongoose) -- no replacement

Maiden -- Shard of the Virtuous -- MP5 healer (pally / shaman) -- Black Temple
Maiden -- Totem of Healing Rains -- Shaman (Resto) -- Nothing else like it in game right now

Illhoof -- Stranglestaff -- f.Druid (DPS) -- No current upgrade anywhere in raid content
Illhoof -- Lightning Capacitor -- Crit based caser (a.mage / ele.shaman / f.mage) -- no substantial upgrade anywhere
Illhoof -- Enchanting pattern (soulfrost) -- Enchanter -- no replacement

Aran -- Drape of the Dark Reaver -- f.Druid (DPS) -- late T5
Aran -- Enchanting Pattern (sunfire) -- Enchanter -- no replacement

Chess -- Leatherworking pattern -- Leatherworker -- Mid T5

Netherspite -- Skulker's Greaves -- Rogue / f.Druid -- T6 (rogue) Kael(Druid)
Netherspite -- Spiteblade -- s.Rogue -- DL Kazzak / Mid T5

Prince -- Nathrezim Mindblade -- non-sword caster DPS (shaman/s.priest) -- Doomwalker / Black Temple
Prince -- Phoenix Bow -- Hunter -- Mid T5
Prince -- T4 token -- (Priest / Druid / Warrior), (Shaman / Pally / Rogue), (Mage / Warlock / Hunter) -- Late T5

Crafted (available next patch) -- Cloak of Darkness -- warrior (DPS) -- sidegrade from DL Kazzak otherwise Black Temple
Crafted (available next patch) -- Shadowprowler's Chestguard -- Feral Druid -- BT

Please add to the list and if worthy, I will add them so that our raid leaders can try to have someone who needs one of these key upgrades when we head in... if it is possible.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Raid leaders are trying to identify very key upgrades available in Kara. I'm not talking stuff you're missing, I'm talking items that exist in Kara that are so well itemized for a particular class that they will not replace them until content we are likely to not see for a very long time (Late T5 --> T6)

I want to re-iterate that we don't want to include minor upgrades here. Ironstriders of Urgency would be an example. These are the only DPS warrior plate item in Kara, but crafted leather boots (Fel Leather boots) are comparable in DPS (minus stam) AND there is an upgrade mid of SSC. We are looking at the KEY upgrades, items that you have to think about before replacing with T5 level gear, and probably will last until T6.

I will compile a list based on bosses. Please list any item as:

Examples:
Maiden -- Shard of the Virtuous -- MP5 healer (pally / shaman) -- Black Temple

Illhoof -- Stranglestaff -- Feral Druid (DPS) -- No current upgrade anywhere in raid content

Netherspite -- Skulker's Greaves -- Rogue -- T6

Prince -- Nathrezim Mindblade -- non-sword caster DPS (shaman / priest) -- Doomwalker / Black Temple

Crafted (available next patch) -- Cloak of Darkness -- warrior (DPS) -- sidegrade from DL Kazzak otherwise Black Temple

Please add to the list and if worthy, I will add them so that our raid leaders can try to have someone who needs one of these key upgrades when we head in... if it is possible.

Kara has 2 potential ones for hunters.

Steelhawk (79.1 DPS) off of Attumen or the sniper rifle (79.1) from the BBW is a big upgrade, but not as big of one as Sunfury bow (83.3) off Prince. The Arena bow, Merciless Gladiator (88.2 DPS) is better than Sunfury but if you don't get it soon you'll have to deal with the changes to arena weapons needing like a 1900 rating (that was the number that was used at Blizzcon) to be able to purchase one and how many hunters are on teams with ratings that high? I'm hoping I get enough arena points with Marn to get mine before that patch.

Other ranged weapons that hunters would want. A'lar (in The Eye) has the Arcanite Steam Pistol (84.5 DPS). Lady Vashj in SSC has the Serpent Spine Longbow (89.2 DPS), Supremus in Black Temple drops the Legion killer (90.7 DPS), Archimonde drops the Brislteblitz Striker (95.8 DPS) and then there is Black Bow of the Betrayer (95.8 DPS) off Illidan.

It's pretty critical for hunter DPS to have at least one of the ranged weapons from Kara before really pushing in SSC or later content. Ideally you want Sunfuries on all the hunters but really they should be able to pull their weight with any of the 3. If you don't get one of those you are falling back on getting exalted with Thrallmar for the Marksman Bow (73.8 DPS) or hoping to get the Wrathtide Longbow (75.5 DPS). Otherwise you are likely using a Valanos' Longbow (66.4) that is a world drop (AH purchase for most) or the Telescopic Sharprifle (66.3) from Mechanaar. Kara ranged weapons are 6 DPS better on the weapon, which is generally about 30 DPS more for the hunter (it depends a lot on the AP levels, crit rating, spec etc but 5 real DPS per one ranged weapon DPS seems to be close enough in most cases). Marn picked up right around 80 DPS going from Valanos' to Steelhawk. And going from what I had before to Valanos was right around a 6 DPS per 1 DPS on the weapon increase as well.

I know I didn't list that the way you asked, but I as just laying it all out there since while Sunfury is still a big upgrade over the other ranged Kara weapons I would simply call just getting 1 of them critical and the Sunfury is good enough that not having a hunter around who needs it, when killing Prince seems like a bad idea if you are worried about gearing the raiding body.

For healing shaman though
Maiden --- Totem of Healing Rains --- Shaman --- Nothing else like it in game right now.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Illhoof - The Lightning Capacitor

This trinket is nuts for an elemental shaman or, iirc from the discussion, an arcane blast mage.

--Mav
Illhoof - Lightning Capacitor. Raid buffed will give me a 75-100 dps upgrade.

Edit: And more threat, burst threat! Cause we all know I don't put enough down right now.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Maiden - Barbed Choker of Discipline - Tanking
Maiden - Shard of the Virtuous - Healing

Moroes - Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable - Tanking

Opera - Libram of Souls Redeemed - Paladin only heal Libram

Curator - Wrynn Dynasty Greaves - Tanking

Prince - Jade Ring of the Everliving - Healing

Nightbane - Panzar'Thar Breastplate - Tanking
Nightbane - Emberspur Talisman - Healing

Some of these items are not specifically Paladin itemized, but are key upgrades based on the big amount of Hp's and Mitigation(loose term) or a big amount of +heal and MP/5 on the same piece. IE Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable has around 0.2% less Mitigation than the Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard, but has +27 more Stamina, making it a very big upgrade for a tank.

I used this list Paladin tank mitigation list to compare possible future upgrades based on the highest amount of mitigation. In Kara I have probably been around 60/40% Healing/Tanking. 25 man raids are almost all healing at this point. But for a Paladin to tank in 25 man and beyond, and yes they are currently tanking progressive content, they need most of the same gear a Warrior tank would use. I have passed on most gear that was needed by a full time tank or healer so far, thus leaving an extensive list of items that would be upgrades. I have listed the items with the biggest improvements to my spec. Some of these items maybe have upgrades as soon as SSC, but I wouldnt expect to see them for quite some time.

Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Illhoof - Lightning Capacitor Straight up +100dmg when put on top of arcane missles (1s cast/missle and each can trigger the capacitor), arcane blast (1.5s cast) or scorch (1.5s cast). This thing requires a very fast cast and a high crit rate.

See: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...8795117&sid=1#1

Here is the table for mage trinkets (note that the capacitor drops to 61 on a 2.5s cast and 42 on a 3.0s cast):

Deep Arcane
107: The Lightning Capacitor
79: Darkmoon Card: Crusade
74: Scryer's Bloodgem
72: Eye of Magtheridon
69: Icon of the Silver Crescent
68: Neltharion's Tear
64: Sextant of Unstable Currents
63: Serpent-Coil Braid
62: The Restrained Essence of Sapphiron

Deep Fire
76: Darkmoon Card: Crusade
70: Scryer's Bloodgem
66: Neltharion's Tear
64: Serpent-Coil Braid
59: Eye of Magtheridon
58: Sextant of Unstable Currents
42: The Lightning Capacitor

Deep Frost
77: Darkmoon Card: Crusade
72: Scryer's Bloodgem
71: Neltharion's Tear
63: Serpent-Coil Braid
61: The Lightning Capacitor
61: Eye of Magtheridon
59: Sextant of Unstable Currents
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
You asked for it. :P

I'm listing only what I still need out of Kara as I'd like to get this out sooner rather than later. If there's demand I can go through all of Kara and check for all must have upgrades for feral druids. The only tank piece remaining is the T4 helm, everything else is pure cat.

--Soulcloth Bolts(x16) -- Shadowprowler's Chestguard -- Feral Druid -- T6 raids
Nigh perfect cat itemization here, including one of each socket, edges this out just above T5 chest. Assuming they don't change it from the PTR.

--Attumen -- Dextrous Manipulation -- Feral Druid -- T6 Gloves
The sheer amount of agility on these plus the sockets make them unchallenged for cat DPS.

--Moroes -- Edgewalker Longboots -- Feral Druid -- T6 raids
The sockets push this one to the top, there are no other cat boots with sockets.

--Curator -- Garona's -- Feral Druid -- Ring of Lethality (Hydross)
The spread of stats on this ring make it very good; no ring before it has 4 useful stats. Ring of lethality would be a direct upgrade, but since you need 2 rings... There are other rings which are pure str/agil/stam without hit which are comparable, but having a mix of hit gear is good in case you get something else to swap around, plus it makes an excellent fallback if you can't find two upgrades.

--Illhoof -- Stranglestaff -- Feral Druid -- No current upgrade anywhere in raid content
Nuff said.

--Aran -- Drape of the Dark Reavers -- Feral Druid -- Sidegrade for Razor-scale (Morogrim) or Thalassian wildercloak (Kael), otherwise T6 raids.
Nothing before this cloak really comes close for DPS, and the hit rating on the Drape is not seen on another druid-friendly cloak until T6 raids.

--Netherspite -- Skulker's Greaves -- Feral Druid -- Sidegrade for T5 legs (Karathress), upgrade is murderous intent (Kael)
Obviously also very good for rogues, and I wouldn't take it over a rogue, but other than tier 5/6 and murderous intent, there's nothing quite that good for a cat.

--Chess -- Girdle of Treachery -- Feral Druid -- BoP LW Pattern (BoE Item) from T5 raids, otherwise T6 raids.
If we get the pattern for belt of deep shadow (takes nether vortexes) it would be a suitable upgrade.

--Prince -- Tier 4 Helm -- Feral Druid -- (Tank)Tier 5 Helm (Vashj) / (DPS)MAYBE Tier 6 Helm
No other helm before it can even approach Tier 4 for tanking besides the 50 heroic badge helm. IE, huge upgrade.
Tier 4 is exceptional for DPS due to the 2 piece bonus (It's the cat version of Combat Potency). The only thing that might beat it is 4 piece Tier 6. Also, the helm and the shoulders are the best pieces to get the set bonus with, as there's basically no non-tier upgrades available.

There's also the Worgen Claw necklace from Attumen, but that's really bottom barrel. The badge neck is so close in stats it's eerie, and the only reason I'd want to wear it is if I needed the hit rating. I figure he's just inside (plus I want his gloves), so why not? (Also, Worgen are cool.)
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:Maiden -- Totem of Healing Rains -- Shaman (Resto) -- Nothing else like it in game right now
I know GG mentioned this, but to throw a bit more light on how unique this damned thing is, no other totem does anything for chain heal, which is a hugely important raid healing spell for shaman. No other totem increases healing or reduces mana cost or anything like that for chain heal. This is IT (for the content in the game right now).

Additionally, don't forget about the enchants off of Shade of Aran (Sunfire) and Illhoof (Soulfrost). And is Mogo still the only enchanter in the guild with Mongoose? May want to think about that on Moroes too.
Intolerant monkey.
Upgrades come from:

Attumen the Huntsman - Whirlwind Bracers
Maiden of Virtue - Bracers of Justice
Opera Events - Ribbon of Sacrifice
Shade of Aran - Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker
Terestian Illhoof - Breastplate of the Lightbinder
Netherspite - Girdle of Truth
Prince Malchezaar - Jade Ring of the Everliving, Light's Justicec
[Image: sig-596799.jpg]
Quote:Maiden - Shard of the Virtuous - Healing

Opera - Libram of Souls Redeemed - Paladin only heal Libram

Nightbane - Panzar'Thar Breastplate - Tanking

I think these three have very good arguments. Panzar'Thar is itemized very well for pallies due to block rating allowing flexibility on other mitigation / Stam elsewhere and I haven't looked at pally T4, but it's likely better than T4.

I'm not as up on healing stuff, but I imagine the libram is freaking huge for MT healing due to giving blessing of light getting such a large boost.

We have managed to develop 2 MTs in Tiga and Geld. I think for progression it behooves us to think about them as MTs. I think we always try to have another tank, be it warrior or pally in a raid when these guys have gear so that other tanks can gear up. However, I think we have had pretty shoddy luck on tank gear.

We've done pretty well on boots and gloves, but the other stuff has been pretty rare. 3 greathelms, 1 Wrynn, 2 KDs, 1 Abrahamis, 0 Panzar, etc... All this when we've seen things like *9* Garona Signet Rings (that people actually took, I dunno if we have any disenchanted), and a combination of 9 healing cloaks between Prince and Opera. I think tanking gear will come, we just haven't been too lucky with it.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I'm not certain Karazhan has any MAJOR upgrades for me...i.e. things I can't live without. Curator drops the staff that has a ton of stam, which I'd like for the arena teams, he also drops the T4 gloves.

Prince drops the Nathrezim Mindblade which would be a significant spell damage increase, and likely the biggest PvE upgrade from there. Prince also drops a Ruby Drape of the Mystriant or something that would be very nice too.

Romulo and another opera event drop the Trial-Fire trousers, which I'd really like as well, over the blues I'm wearing.

Those are the items I wish would drop for me in Karazhan, but I guess all things considered, they're not "game-changing" type of upgrades for me. Just more stam and spell damage mostly.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
In no particular order. Note that I only need either of the healing maces, so I could easily drop Maiden off the list and go for the one from prince. Some of these could be subbed for stuff from gruul, but I rolled in so low that I'll likely see SSC loot before Gruul loot.

edited this a bit...

Illhoof: Cincture of Will (giant upgrade, but I'll work on the heroic drop from OHB as well, which would nullify this one)

Netherspite: Pantaloons of Repentence (unless we start killing doomwalker), Shining Chain of the Afterworld (both giant upgrades)

<strike>Curator: T4 gloves</strike>

Prince T4 headpiece
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Apparently, Geldauran has no key upgrades in Kara.

-Jester
Isolde's main upgrade is the spiteblade from netherspite. There are a couple other upgrades from netherspite plus some scattered throughout the instance, but most of those aren't going to make a huge difference in my mind. Weapons for a rogue is one of the most important slots and thus getting a spiteblade would be a good sized boost. It would finally give me a weapon to put mongoose on. : )
Attumen: Handwraps of Flowing Thought

These are pretty much the only "must have" upgrade for me in Kara at the moment. Gemmed properly they'll last me past T5 gloves (barring set bonuses).
Quote:I think these three have very good arguments. Panzar'Thar is itemized very well for pallies due to block rating allowing flexibility on other mitigation / Stam elsewhere and I haven't looked at pally T4, but it's likely better than T4.

I'm not as up on healing stuff, but I imagine the libram is freaking huge for MT healing due to giving blessing of light getting such a large boost.

We have managed to develop 2 MTs in Tiga and Geld. I think for progression it behooves us to think about them as MTs. I think we always try to have another tank, be it warrior or pally in a raid when these guys have gear so that other tanks can gear up. However, I think we have had pretty shoddy luck on tank gear.

We've done pretty well on boots and gloves, but the other stuff has been pretty rare. 3 greathelms, 1 Wrynn, 2 KDs, 1 Abrahamis, 0 Panzar, etc... All this when we've seen things like *9* Garona Signet Rings (that people actually took, I dunno if we have any disenchanted), and a combination of 9 healing cloaks between Prince and Opera. I think tanking gear will come, we just haven't been too lucky with it.

As far as pure tanking, only the T4 shoulders are better than Kara drops.

I understand that Tiga and Geld are "the" MT's and I have no intention of filling that role. Hence why I have always passed loot to them. What I was getting at, but failed to express it properly, there are fights that are designed to work well with all three of the tank classes(IE Prince). But if you dont have properly geared Paladins or Druids then you cant take advantage of the strengths of that class. Also, two properly geared MT's isnt a very large pool to draw from, especially considering that folks sometimes change their playing preferences or leave the game altogether.

I will always be bottom feeding tank gear, so I still consider the Crimson Girdle, the Wrynn Greaves and the Barbed Choker key upgrades in order to fill a tanking role. Those 3 items provide a much need Stamina boost, which is one of the Paladins weak points. Because of the low drop rates we have had I may never see those items, but that doesnt mean I want to stop trying.

Oh on a related tanking note, Bliz is working on a few improvements to Paladin tanking. One is a Seal that when active will increase the Paladins HP's by up to 30% and when Judged will reduce the damage output of the mob by 10%. Its on a 4 min cooldown, so will be somewhat of a Paladins last stand. This is just what I have read and should be taken with a grain of salt at this point in time.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Prince drops the Nathrezim Mindblade which would be a significant spell damage increase, and likely the biggest PvE upgrade from there.

One thing to note on this is that Gruul drops this. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28802 It is pretty similar to the dagger off prince and you will have a MUCH better chance of getting the sword off gruul than the dagger off prince. I would also like to have warlocks and mages keep in mind that they will have a shot at the sword, other classes that can't use swords I believe should have preference on the dagger off prince.

For people wanting healing maces out of kara check out this http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30732. Anyone want to kill kazzak?

And another thing to note, this is not a "where's your upgrades from kara?" thread. We have that already. This is for identifying pieces that can't be replaced by early 25 man content. While I'd like the tier 4 helm off prince because it looks better, it is only slightly better than the leather healing hat off gruul and I know I'll have a better shot at that.

D

I know I don't currently play, but I was bored so I went ahead and put this together anyways.

t4 Helm -- prince -- 2 piece set bonus, no replacement ever.
Ruby Drape of the Mysticant -- prince -- best spell hit cloak in the game.

Brooch of Unquenchable Fury -- moroes -- no spell hit neck again till black temple
Adornment of stolen souls -- prince -- best non-spell hit neck till Kael'thas Sunstrider or Black Temple

(I only need 2 pieces of t4, but want the whole set so I can use the best of the 2 pieces for whatever my other gear would be).
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
I did a bit of research on possible future drops and these are the Karazhan drops that would be good to get since there is not likely a good replacement coming up in future instances. Sorry for the longish list of "key" upgrades, but since I don't already have any of these, it's a bit longer than some others. :)

Tanking:
<strike>Karazhan Trash - Boots of Elusion (no upgrade that I saw until late Tempest Keep)</strike>
Maiden - Barbed Choker of Discipline (best available for a long time)
<strike>Opera or Prince - Eternium Greathelm or Tier 4 piece (Would prefer T4, but Eternium is good, too… no upgrade that I saw until Lady Vashj)</strike>

Healing:
Maiden - Shard of the Virtuous (awesome for pally healing)
Maiden - Bracers of Justice (there are mail drops from Hydross that I doubt I would get due to it being better for shamans. There are also other non-plate healing bracers in Karazhan, but I only listed the one)
Aran - Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker (there's a drop in SSC from Morogrim, but these are better)
Chess - Legplates of the Innocent (no comparable piece found pre-Hyjal or Black Temple besides T4/T5 that I don't expect to get for healing)

If you want to see the full list from the research, see below

Shields
Tanking - Nightbane, Gruul, (Hyjal)
Healing - Chess, Magtheridon, (Hyjal)

Bracers
Tanking - Arcatraz heroic, Crafted (no one has pattern), Attumen, Void Reaver, (Black Temple)
Healing - Crafted (no one has pattern), Maiden*, Hydross (mail), (Hyjal)

Belt
Tanking - Black Morass heroic, Moroes (has Str) Lethoras (SSC), (BoE Crafted in SSC/TK), (Black Temple)
Healing - Netherspite, Solarian (TK), (Hyjal), (Black Temple)

Boots
Tanking - <strike>Karazhan Trash*</strike>, Solarian (TK), (Black Temple)
Healing - <strike>Moroes</strike>, SSC Trash, (Black Temple)

Gloves
Tanking - Maiden, Curator (T4), Doom Lord Kazzak (world), Lethoras (SSC, T5)
Healing - <strike>Attuman</strike>, Solarian (SSC, Mail)

Hat
Tanking - Heroic Badges (50, not likely), Crafted (which isn't great), <strike>Opera (has Str)*</strike>, <strike>Prince (T4)*</strike>, Doomwalker (world), Lady Vashj (SSC, T5)
Healing - Heroic Badges (50, not likely), Hydross (SSC)

Shoulder
Tanking - Netherspite (ok, T4 is better), <strike>Maulgar (T4)</strike>, Void Reaver (T5)
Healing - Shade of Aran*, Morogrim (SSC, no stamina)

Pants
Tanking - <strike>Curator</strike>, <strike>Gruul (T4)</strike>, Karthress (SSC, T5)
Healing - Chess*

Chest
Tanking - <strike>Nightbane (probably better than T4, but it's close)</strike>, Magtheridon (T4), Kael'thas (TK, T5)
Healing - Illhoof (better than from Lurker Below but it's close), Lurker Below (SSC)

Necklace
Tanking - Heroic badges (25.. Not any time soon), Barbed Choker of Discipline (better than other)*, Karathress (SSC)
Healing - Honor Points, Heroic Badges (25 badges, not likely), <strike>Netherspite (meh)</strike>, Nightbane (no stats), Gruul
-TheDragoon

Prince -- Collar of the Aldor (via Fallen Hero) -- Mage/Frost -- Cowl of Tirisfal (Lady Vashj/SSC)
(This I want to get the 2 piece bonus for no pushback on Frostbolt)

Maiden -- Bands of Nefarious Deeds --Mage/Frost -- Focused Mana Bindings (Akama/BT)
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts