[Terenas] Identification of KEY Kara upgrades
The thread is about targeting key Karazhan upgrades, that's why it isn't on the list.

With the three sockets, the item you linked will be tough to replace for healers. Vashj drops http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30108 which is the first thing that might replace it (with a good enough offhand).

I'm up for trying DLK sometime. If AYCE can do it, so can we before too long anyway.
Quote:The thread is about targeting key Karazhan upgrades, that's why it isn't on the list.

With the three sockets, the item you linked will be tough to replace for healers. Vashj drops http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30108 which is the first thing that might replace it (with a good enough offhand).

I'm up for trying DLK sometime. If AYCE can do it, so can we before too long anyway.

Oh I'm sure we can get Kazzak, it's just a matter of having enough folks online when he spawns really.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Oh I'm sure we can get Kazzak, it's just a matter of having enough folks online when he spawns really.

And therein lies the catch.

Can't really plan a world boss kill. Rostering is irrelevant, because I'm pretty sure we could take every L70 we have in the guild right now if they happened to all be online at once.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:And therein lies the catch.

Can't really plan a world boss kill. Rostering is irrelevant, because I'm pretty sure we could take every L70 we have in the guild right now if they happened to all be online at once.

Yep. I suppose if we really want to kill him consistently we just let Keepers and NoS know and between the 3 guilds if we can get all the 70's to drop everything else they are doing we could get him when he spawns. But you make all the folks drop what they are doing and then spend 15-20 minutes organizing generally and after an hour or so you get a kill probably. Asssuming one of the other horde or alliance guilds don't get the tags. Chasing world bosses was never all that fun for me and the old Kazzak is the only one I never killed. It was pretty annoying when you were running an instance and one spawned and you felt pressured to stop doing what you had logged on to do to help out, especially when they were on farm status. First kill wasn't so bad.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Things needed or realy realy wanted.

Moroes -- Enchanting pattern (Mongoose) -- no replacement

Illhoof -- Lightning Capacitor -- Crit based caser (a.mage / ele.shaman / f.mage) -- no substantial upgrade anywhere
Illhoof -- Enchanting pattern (soulfrost) -- Enchanter -- no replacement

Aran -- Enchanting Pattern (sunfire) -- Enchanter -- no replacement

Prince -- Nathrezim Mindblade -- non-sword caster DPS (shaman/s.priest) -- Doomwalker / Black Temple
Prince -- T4 token -- (Priest / Druid / Warrior), (Shaman / Pally / Rogue), (Mage / Warlock / Hunter) -- LateT5

Thanks, Mist
Ok, thanks to my new T4 pants, my upgrade list from Karazhan is a bit shorter now. Biggest thing I would like out of there is the Nathrezim Mindblade off Prince. The Staff of Infinite Mysteries off Curator would also be nice, but is 2nd on my list behind the Mindblade. Weapons are my biggest weakness.

Other than that, my main gear weaknesses are cloak (the one from Moroes is a minor upgrade), ring, and off-hand, which I suspect will come with time. If I can make it to exalted with Violet Eye, that will help as well.

EDIT: Oh....the T4 gloves would be a nice addition as well. I think they drop off Curator.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>