Dual Spec Feature to cost 1k gold currently
Quote:I knew I could rely on this post showing up the instant I saw the 1k cost. 1k is nothing close to excessive, especially for something that will eventually pay for itself. I made about 10k gold just from questing when WotLK was released. I've been dropping since then, but only because I've been lazy (stopped Hodir dailies at exalted, little playing beyond raids) and am picking up cards for a nobles deck.

There's a new quest hub going in with 3.1, so that'll be another immediate influx with more centralized dailies.

Anyway, people who pay attention to the auction house know how to use professions to make money with little actual time spent. If you really need gold, that's where you look.

Jesus man, 10k from questing? o.O

I think I made about 2.5k leveling from 70 to 80, and I make about 200g or so a day when I can be bothered to do dailies. The Hodir dailies are mostly pretty fun (and you gotta admit the wyrm daily is the coolest daily EVER), and there's usually some pretty solid PvP goin on during primetime.

At any rate, 1k gold is hardly a huge amount for this ability, especially when you consider how easy gold is to make. If you do all 25 of your dailies a day (Hodir, Frenzyheart/Oracles, Icecrown, cooking/JC, WG), you can quite easily pull in more than 400g a day. 1000g is very reasonable.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Dual Spec Feature to cost 1k gold currently - by Artega - 02-24-2009, 10:55 PM