MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video
So, T8 models are out, and MMO has them all modeled up in a nice 8min video. I always look at the new sets, and say this stuff in my head, so I figured, "the lounge is close enough to my head. I will post it":)

Personal Reviews:

Paladin:
Style: Robe wins. Pants suck. 4/5 on robe sets, 2/5 on pants. (loss of points for the metal piece stapled to the forehead.)
Colors: I'm hoping for the white and the last red style. They are the most striking color schemes.

Warrior:
Style: Eh, it's ok. It "looks" like a warrior set I guess. 3/5
Color: The red accented 'coppery' color looks pretty good, and the lighter colored blue accents look good too.

Shaman
Style: Again Robes win, Pants suck. This set is also very color dependent on looking cool.
Color: Light purple accents w/robe 5/5, Green Accents 4/5. the rest are 1/5 at best. The colors seem to clash too much

Warlock:
Style: 5 out of 5 hands down the coolest looking, most evil set this tier. I love it.
Color: WTB green and purple sets.

Druid:
Style: I'm beginning to think that I might just like the robe look, because again, the robe just fits better. 3/5 because the head looks really weird on females moos and male NE
Color: Give me the gold set and the green set.

Death Knight.
Style: 1/5. Yawn. This set doesn't do anything for me. OOOHHHH LOOK! Skulls and scary shoulders! Look! It's like a bad rehash of the warrior set.
Color: The dark blue and the red accented sets are the best, but that's not saying much at all.

Hunter:
Style: 0/5. This is a hunter set? Since when do hunters look like demons? This was such an opportunity for Blizz to bring a very 'hunter' feel to a set, and well...... FAIL. It looks like plate. I looks like something a DK would wear. It's attrocious. WTB more hunter looking sets (look at the s5 paladin set. it LOOKS like a paladin set. Where is the hunter set like that?)
Color: I'm hesitant to pick a color because it's all so bad. I guess if I had to, the light blue and green.

Rogue:
Style: Set looks good if you shut off the stupid nosferatu wanna be head. 4/5 without head, head gets -5/5
Color: A little monochromatic. Not enough highlighting to differentiate for me.

Priest:
Style NINJA PRIEST!!!!!!!!!! NINJA!!! I love the look, even if the head piece scream that you are here to avenge the death of your master. 4/5.
Color: I don't care about any color except for the red highlights. they really draw the detail out of the set.

Mage:
Style: 1/5 because uhazrocketships! It looks like you're ready to fly solo to the moon. I think Kaine was the one who pointed out the lines to me, and it just seems so........... not good.
Color: The 'slate-ish' colors with the heavy red accents look good, as do the light purple accents, even if the light purple is a little tbc.

That's my fashion report:)
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - by shoju - 03-10-2009, 04:50 PM