Leveling a warrior. Would like some input.
I levelled my warrior with nothing. I rolled into Outland with nothing, rolled into Northrend with barely more than nothing (two pieces of the rep blue pvp set, and a crystalforged waraxe), and the only trouble I ever had was 58-61, which is a HUGE step in difficulty, offset by the new gear levels; excepting of course that you just got there and don't have that gear. Fury worked great with no gear. This being a combination of levelling pre-BC, through BC, and soon after Wrath came out.

Fury has recieved a nerf since I levelled through Northrend, but not one that would make a huge difference in the levelling game. I went all through the 70s tearing mobs to bits a couple at a time, in as little as two or three global cooldowns now and then. It's a little harder lower level, but not by that much. Not gonna be soloing any of the harder elites, though. Sitting in berserker stance hurts. I did take a few of the easier ones alone, though.

But still, I'd suggest that you at least give prot a try. It's hilarious how much damage you can do with it now, and the survivability is top notch. I've watched leveling prot warriors take out elites, solo large groups, and in general just be unstoppable badasses.

Messages In This Thread
Leveling a warrior. Would like some input. - by Bob the Beholder - 08-18-2009, 05:59 AM