I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys
(05-14-2012, 07:47 PM)kandrathe Wrote: I'm guessing this professor was not one of linguistics, or one of the modern languages (including English). Some consonants such as "Ar", or "Em", we would describe by their phonetic value. Give me an R! Give me an M! But, it would be "Give me a T" for other consonants.

Man, it's just like being in that classroom again.

Roland Wrote:I didn't want to say it. I'm glad someone else did it for me.

I don't think Pete would want people mourning him all the time. He never struck me as that narcissistic, and he's definitely more practical. And even with his mythological position of forum demi-god of inerrancy, he's left behind at least one error - and that's his forum bio. When he wrote it, he knew it'd become wrong eventually. Well, maybe "knew" is too strong. He was at least agnostic that it'd become wrong eventually. And he was okay with that.

If Pete was still here, I'd like to tell him I got ordained so I can perform illegal gay marriages in Alabama. I think he'd enjoy that.

-Lemming

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys - by LemmingofGlory - 05-14-2012, 09:21 PM