I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys
(05-20-2012, 09:52 PM)LemmingofGlory Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 08:59 PM)ClamsAreHot Wrote: Yeah, I probably just didn't notice it as much back then. Seems like most of the regulars are just liberal neckbeards whose entire self-worth lies in videogames and online forums, and whose tastes haven't matured in the last decade. I used to read the Something Awful forums, too, also a bed of stinkin' self-righteous liberals. No wonder there's so much hostility here, as liberals are fueled by hatred of anyone normal.

This is really no different from how you started the thread. Is this all you've got? The same "flame" over and over again? Even trolls know to change their material. I'm really disappointed, ClamsAreBot.

-Lemming

Yeah, copy/paste trolls are so boring. He says he hasn't played, so he's just co-opting general forum anti-D3 stuff and repeating it. Hating is fine, but make it yours, instead of just copying someone else's tripe.

He's just another Blizzard-bashing-is-cool kiddie, trying to get us to validate him and help out with his insecurities, and we're not playing.

Hate all you want, but, ffs, at least do your own research, and put some effort into it, or it's invalid.
--Mav

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys - by Mavfin - 05-21-2012, 05:45 AM