I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys
(05-24-2012, 05:59 PM)Thenryb Wrote: Perhaps this thread has set a record for being the longest thread which survives the banning of the OP. For that he gets an honorable mention and should be proud!

Well I'd personally only go as far as giving OP a checkmark. Checkmark with one "+" at most. Mostly for somewhat of an effort. Somewhat.

I mean I'm not really feeling the D3 love either, but that's due to factors such as me not liking the way the company is going, D3 SP online only etc. And also (ALERT ALERT COOL STORY MODE DETECTED ALERT ALERT) maybe I just don't have that much time anymore.

Looking back at some of my D1\D2 chars, I can't believe I did that much grinding for some of them. Though my best memory and experience is playing with people such as yourself and other 'variant scums'™.

Not to mention I got other things and hobbies that are screaming for attention. I resigned my current job to pursue my career, or at least give it a serious kick start (OMG DANGER DANGER COOL STORY DEFINITELY DETECTED ON RADAR RED ALERT RED ALERT).

Oh speaking of time, I am bitten by the collecting bug recently. Specifically old school mechanical wrist watches. Nothing too expensive, mostly Japanese and some odd Russian time pieces are taking up my time and dollars. (AAAAAH SOS SOS SOS COOL STORY ALERT THIS IS NOT A DRILL CALLING FOR ALL BROS) I am following the ETA Swiss story with some interest, because I think this is a great opportunity for other nations and makers such as the Chinese to fill the void. A void that ETA Swiss IMO, created themselves.

I mean there's exclusivity, and then there's just being too greedy and stupid thinking you will have a permanent monopoly on something. (SOS SOS SOS CALLING ALL BROS IN THE VICINITY PLEASE RENDER AID COOL STORY IS UPON US THIS IS NOT A DRILL MAYDAY MAYDAY)

Also, I am just loving the current summer movies line up. Ok maybe not all of them, but I'm definitely hyped for Batman 3. And I might even see 'Battleship' just for the giggles alone. Hell I already saw the mockbuster version of it with Mario Van Peebles -and- Carl Weathers. Link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Battleship

(MAYDAY MAYDAY REPEAT WE'RE LOSING INTEREST FAST REPEAT SOS SOS MAYDAY ANY AND ALL BROS PLEASE HELP US)

Anyway what was I saying, oh yes it's those dem liberals it's always their fault!

(WE ARE LOSING A LOT OF INTEREST AND FAST SOS SOS OH GOD NO NO NO NO COOL STORY IS TOO COOL...PLEASE TELL MY WIFE AND KIDS I LOVE THem...-bzzt- -brrzzt- static garble....radio silence)

ps. On a more serious note.
/waves to Thenryb and hopes everything is well on his corner of the world. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys - by Hammerskjold - 05-24-2012, 10:54 PM