Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
(06-16-2012, 02:07 PM)Lissa Wrote: Mongo, that's when they the raised the cap in the higher difficulties, it was capped before LoD. That was done as a hot fix and then the tooltip was update in 1.03 to note that change. Again, it helps to actually remember how the skill was. You claim others are using nostalgia glasses, but made a huge nostalgia glasses mistake yourself.

Lissa, you do realize that reality doesn't change simply because you say something repeatedly, right? You could static field Diablo down to a sliver right up to the LOD release. That was reality. I know, because I did it over and over and over again right up until the LOD release, and I never had to change my build to compensate for any nerf to Static Field. (I think I might have thrown a few extra points into it to make its radius bigger after the radius formula was fixed, but by that time, I had so many extra skill points to spend, it didn't matter).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by MongoJerry - 06-16-2012, 10:43 PM