Diablo X, Things, and Such
Yo. Not all of us at DSF-1 on USWest are that bad, just thought i'd like to point out. Even then the clientele has decreased significantly lately, so people are curious as to if a "new character" could be infact an old timer hiding behind a new name. We mean no offense if we ask who you are, even though even I sometimes I see hidden malice behind others comments in channel.

One quick thing, Steinherz isn't generally here much anymore, and has been out of the scene for quite a bit since he's studying hard to apply for a course at a tough school. Perhaps he had the unfortunate luck of meeting some of the less dubious people in the channel, and none of the "regulars" who are legit came at the same time he did, meaning his "stereotypes" were based on what he saw of the whole...(yes i'm waffling. time to go.)
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"

Messages In This Thread
Diablo X, Things, and Such - by Duke_of_Anarchy - 07-21-2003, 05:10 AM
Diablo X, Things, and Such - by Lunar-Moon - 07-21-2003, 06:06 AM
Diablo X, Things, and Such - by GhastMaster - 07-21-2003, 07:14 AM
Diablo X, Things, and Such - by Draconis - 07-21-2003, 09:09 AM
Diablo X, Things, and Such - by LemmingofGlory - 07-22-2003, 12:22 AM
Diablo X, Things, and Such - by SteinHerz - 07-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Diablo X, Things, and Such - by Lunar-Moon - 07-22-2003, 02:40 AM
Diablo X, Things, and Such - by DeeBye - 07-22-2003, 04:21 AM