ironman disaster
I think you have to start another game since you stopped in the middle of a level in the first place.

I'm gonna try and explain why you can't stop in the middle of a level:

IM is about only playing every level once. So every IM game has a limited amount of exp you can win on a level.
Suppose there are 20 fallen ones on level two. you kill some of them and get the experience fomr those kills. You are free to choose who kills and who tags to get some experience in your team. BUT you can not restart the game and start level two again, because you would be adding experience to your game. There would be new fallen ones you see.
There are special rules for situations that you CAN recreate. You could for instance kill everything on level 2 and leave the butcher in his room. A level 2 that only has the butcher left is possible to create again. But one with an unknown number of monsters is not possible to recreate. You don't know how many monsters are there when you stop a game, so you can't kill like half of the level with another character and say the situation is the same.

I dunno if you can see what I mean here, cause my explanation is a bit messy ...

Messages In This Thread
ironman disaster - by hell-bringer - 07-24-2003, 10:05 PM
ironman disaster - by Max - 07-24-2003, 10:14 PM
ironman disaster - by Jane - 07-25-2003, 08:32 AM
ironman disaster - by Jane - 07-25-2003, 08:41 AM