Have any other Lurkers played Morrowind?
Regarding those pics of Vivec: Is it just me, or does he look like a reject from Star Trek? You know, from the TOS episode with the White/Black guys? Heh.

And that character had 9 spells? Nine? Sheesh, I have at least 4 times that amount, and I'm only level 9. I likes me custom spells. B)

I'm currently exploring Vivec, just because I've put it off so long (Caius wanted me to go more than a week ago, and I have to run an errand for Forms Mirel there anyway). My 'to do' list is out the wazoo - I've got to go to Maar Gan for a guild quest, to Ald'ruhn for more guild quests, to Tel Branora to see some guy, and I won't even mention the time I volunteered to clear out Fort Firemoth. I had to load a saved game after that one. Shiver. :ph34r:

Betty Netches weird me out. They're like these big, pulsing, blue jellyfish looking things. Ugh, disgusting. I wanted to try soultrapping one to see if it would make good enchantment fodder, but I made Trap the Soul a touch spell. <_< Gonna have to make a targetted version next time I see a spellmaker.

I'm finding it extremely hard to hold onto cash. Part of it's probably that I refuse to pull out-of-character actions like ransacking people's things, so as soon as I get any cash I end up spending it on spells (more spells! muahahaha...) or books - I have quite the collection. :D

I like to just wander around Vvardenfel, exploring. It's just so beautiful. And there are so many little nooks and crannies and general places of interest tucked away everywhere. I found a glowing clump of ferns in the bay north of Pelagiad one night; nothing really special about it, except that it was just beautiful. Whoever did the landscape for Morrowind definitely needs some kudos.

I do have one question though, this little quest is driving me batty. In Vivec, the Foreign Quarter Lower Waistworks, there's this argonian enchanter that wants me to get this bum/merchant away from his front door. The guy just likes to walk up and down the hall selling stuff, I guess. Anyway, I can't get him to agree to leave, he just starts spouting something about wanting to join an acting troupe. Am I missing something - am I supposed to go find him a troupe?
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Have any other Lurkers played Morrowind? - by WarLocke - 10-20-2003, 11:32 PM