Have any other Lurkers played Morrowind?
Actually Roland, that's exactly why I avoided Alchemy. I don't even want to tempt myself with the "assembly-line merchant" moneymaking scheme or the "compound Fortify Intelligence" exploit. Plus, IMO searching every fern in the wilderness is just tedious.

That being said, I'm coming into a fairly comfortable area cash-wise now. I have several filled soulgems worth 3-4k that are worth good amounts, when I can find merchants with enough cash to afford them. I even have a few 40K grand gems (although I'll probably use them for enchanting down the line). I explored a cave earlier today that had a mad mage in it, and the loot included 6k in alchemy apparatus (grandmaster's mortar & pestle, and other things). And I still have a 17k glass longsword, and a couple other pricy weapons.

My problem now is that after returning to Balmora base from an outing I have to visit all the merchants in the mage's guild, Ra'Virr, the pawnshop owner, and sometimes the general outfitter to sell everything. :o

Also, randon note: I acquired the Boots of Blinding Speed today (actually yesterday, but I didn't figure out a way to effectively use them until this afternoon). Hot dayum is a 250 Speed fast. I walk faster than I used to run. Arriba, arriba! Andale! Andale! B)
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Have any other Lurkers played Morrowind? - by WarLocke - 11-04-2003, 03:47 AM