Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
I'm going through as a Light character as well. What's surprising is that I know I haven't chosen all the "best" Light choices I could have, but my alignment meter thing is already halfway into the Light end!

Aiden Dral (Star Wars name generator = B) ), my Scout, is level 5 now and exploring the Undercity Sewers. I actually just rescued Big Z but I'll have to reload from a bit back because I think I hit a bug - I used Mission to open a locked footlocker, but I didn't realize it would open automatically. So I got a quick look at the loot before me extra click closed it, and upon reopening it there was nothing in there. :(

I'm finding the party interaction to be really well done. Although, I haven't been able to get a "side quest" from Mission or Z yet. But Carth's is cool; the poor guy basically had paranoia drilled into him. :angry: Then there's the random chattering - hearing Mission call Carth an old geezer was priceless. :D

My main problem right now is that I'm not a Soldier. I chose Scout because I wanted to be well-rounded, but Bendak Starkiller absolutely thrashes me when I try to kill him for the quests he's involved in. I have gotten some equipment upgrades since the last time I tried him, but what I really need is a lightsabre. <_<

Speaking of lightsabres, how are Jedi Consulars? I just like the idea of throwing out Force Pushes left and right, rather than being your stereotypical Darth Maul combat machine. Besides, that's what Big Z is for. :lol:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by WarLocke - 12-06-2003, 06:48 PM